Collapse
No announcement yet.

FSU quarterback trades punches with a girl in a bar.. Video

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why exactly did SHE hit him. What did he do wrong??

why is she not being charged for hitting him first?

Comment

• Look like she said"thought you were hung"

"You got a little weenie like an asian,my ex used to stick his fist in me"

Then he got mad and was saying "im light skinned "

She then said
      " your wasting my time little man"
      and took one on him

I could be wrong

Comment

• He didn't punch her....it was a fast Ron O'Neal open hand slap with the dramatic follow through.

Plus she kicked him....

Having been in this situation, I would say it's all reflexes. I didn't hit the chick - I bear hugged the shyt outta her until she almost passed out though.

Comment

• Wtf did she say to him?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jc8804 View Post
            Look like she said"thought you were hung"

"You got a little weenie like an asian,my ex used to stick his fist in me"

Then he got mad and was saying "im light skinned "

She then said
            " your wasting my time little man"
            and took one on him

I could be wrong
            This what i got from reading lips

Comment

• Originally posted by Easy Work. View Post
              The chick was getting pretty annoying . But its still a b1tch move to punch a girl in the face when youre a guy . I bet hes one of those dudes that hits chicks but gets his ass beat by other guys. Its pretty easy to punch someone who has no chance of fighting back.....
              Thats a bit of a misconception. I know that's the stereotype but I've seen dudes that are equal opportunity givers of asswhoopings. I saw this guy once (years ago ) give his woman a shiner. He later proceeded to **** up her brother and her father. I remember because my cousin kept laughing stating that the whole family took an L that day.
              Last edited by Shogunofharlem1; 07-10-2015, 12:55 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jc8804 View Post
                This what i got from reading lips
                Sounds accurate to me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
                  Because we have a world and country full of cowards Noose.

Let's analyze what really happened. First off he PUSHED his way to the bar, or was trying to. He pushed the first girl out of the way, all the while bumping the girl from behind that he hit over and over.

So of course she turned around and was like wtf? She was probably drunk, and she shouldn't have reacted that way, but for him to haul off and punch her in the face full force that way, he should be locked up.

Cowardly act by another tough guy swinging on drunk chicks half their size. What would have been appropriate was for him to say EXCUSE me and make his way to the bar. Of course we don't have parents today that show respect and etiquette to their kids so what the fuk am I thinking....

Appropriate action responds with appropriate response. He was in the wrong from the get, pushing his way forward with no respect. Hope he goes to jail and loses his QB position.
                  Let's REALLY analyze what really happened (for the RECORD I would not have punched her)

Looks like he said 'excuse me' to the first girl....but there's no sound so we can't assume. Plus the fighting chick was making her way to the bar also (he was following her) so bumping her over and over is not true.

She definitely didn't turn around like 'WTF'....she turned around like she KNEW where he was, said something directly to him and he replied. True, he was pushing through for the empty spot (crowded club it happens), but the girl (who is not small, as you implied) deliberately forced her way in front of him with her leg and body (they are battling for leverage). He pushed harder (obviously) so she turned around, started pushing him with her left forearm and raising her right fist (a direct threat) to punch him. He grabs her wrist to avoid getting a huge dental bill...she screams something (slurs according to him and witnesses he said will testify), kicks him and then punches him.

You're letting the end result affect your judgement broham. This is not a bully situation, as if he were planning to hit her. If anyone has bad parenting, its the girl.

Originally posted by Khalid X View Post
                  Do you even college football bro?

Dude is totally going to Auburn.
                  That's messed up I graduated from Auburn *War Eagle*
                  Last edited by Mike Haynes; 07-10-2015, 01:34 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike Haynes View Post
                    Let's REALLY analyze what really happened (for the RECORD I would not have punched her)

Looks like he said 'excuse me' to the first girl....but there's no sound so we can't assume. Plus the fighting chick was making her way to the bar also (he was following her) so bumping her over and over is not true.

She definitely didn't turn around like 'WTF'....she turned around like she KNEW where he was, said something directly to him and he replied. True, he was pushing through for the empty spot (crowded club it happens), but the girl (who is not small, as you implied) deliberately forced her way in front of him with her leg and body (they are battling for leverage). He pushed harder (obviously) so she turned around, started pushing him with her left forearm and raising her right fist (a direct threat) to punch him. He grabs her wrist to avoid getting a huge dental bill...she screams something (slurs according to him and witnesses he said will testify), kicks him and then punches him.

You're letting the end result affect your judgement broham. This is not a bully situation, as if he were planning to hit her. If anyone has bad parenting, its the girl.
                    "Looks like he said excuse me"...lol If there is no sound, how the fuk do you know this?

Look, let's say for the sake of your argument you are right. It still doesn't excuse him from hauling off and punching the girl in the face. What I see in the video is him forcing his way to the front, all the while bumping the girl in front of him. Of course you would turn around and be upset or at least wonder why someone is constantly bumping into you.

She shouldn't have swung at him (missing him btw) but he's a grown man, football player at that and is much stronger than she is. He should have never grabbed her, or restrained her. Then he hauls off and punches her FULL FORCE.

I just don't see how you guys can justify this, think about if that was your mother, sister, wife or GF. It was unnecessary force, for inappropriate actions.

It would be like some 10 year old kid kicking me in the shin, and me hauling off and body slamming him full force and you guys saying it's deserved.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
                      "Looks like he said excuse me"...lol If there is no sound, how the fuk do you know this?

Look, let's say for the sake of your argument you are right. It still doesn't excuse him from hauling off and punching the girl in the face. What I see in the video is him forcing his way to the front, all the while bumping the girl in front of him. Of course you would turn around and be upset or at least wonder why someone is constantly bumping into you.

She shouldn't have swung at him (missing him btw) but he's a grown man, football player at that and is much stronger than she is. He should have never grabbed her, or restrained her. Then he hauls off and punches her FULL FORCE.

I just don't see how you guys can justify this, think about if that was your mother, sister, wife or GF. It was unnecessary force, for inappropriate actions.

It would be like some 10 year old kid kicking me in the shin, and me hauling off and body slamming him full force and you guys saying it's deserved.
                      How would you feel if that was a female in your family went around trying to hit a guy?

Comment

Working...
                      X