No announcement yet.

FSU quarterback trades punches with a girl in a bar.. Video

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by boxingfan91 View Post
    How would you feel if that was a female in your family went around trying to hit a guy?
    Again, I never once said she was in the right. The arguments you guys give is "she was wrong, so therefore it's ok what happened".

What I'm saying is that yes she was wrong, but punching females in the face full force for trying to hit you when you are holding her arms is excessive.

Like I said before, women deserve what they get when they assault men when it's not excessive. Most women on this planet aren't as strong as you or I, so we need to be careful not to do to them what we would other men.

That's all I'm saying. She was most definitely wrong as well.

Comment

• I think FSU did the right thing even though she hit him first. If she did call him ni##er, something I have not seen recanted, she deserved to get punched in the face, although I would not have done that.

He deserves another chance at FSU or another D1 school next year.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
        I think FSU did the right thing even though she hit him first. If she did call him ni##er, something I have not seen recanted, she deserved to get punched in the face, although I would not have done that.

It was confirm she used a racial slur towards DJ.

However, FSU really had no choice but to give him the boot. With the negative media attention from Jameis, Williams and others, we couldn't take any more heat on our program.

FWIW he will be fine. More than likely he will transfer to a smaller instate school like USF or UCF after a year in JUCO.

He has been charged with misdemeanor battery, so I don't expect anything more severe to come out of this.
        Last edited by Khalid X; 07-10-2015, 09:17 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Khalid X View Post
          It was confirm she used a racial slur towards DJ.

However, FSU really had no choice but to give him the boot. With the negative media attention from Jameis, Williams and others, we couldn't take any more heat on our program.

FWIW he will be fine. More than likely he will transfer to a smaller instate school like USF or UCF after a year in JUCO.

He has been charged with misdemeanor battery, so I don't expect anything more severe to come out of this.
          I think the climate around DV and the recent report on OTL about how FSU and Gator players circumvent the usual proceedings was a HUGE factor in them booting him out.

This will stick with him the rest of his life. Assuming his play warranted it, he will never get the Heisman or be a 1st round draft pick.

But I hope he can resurrect his career.

Comment

I think FSU did the right thing even though she hit him first. If she did call him ni##er, something I have not seen recanted, she deserved to get punched in the face, although I would not have done that.

We also need to stop this "If she called him a ni66er she deserves to get hit". I disagree, I think all minorities need to grow out of this trigger word mentality and just because someone calls us a certain word, we have the right to assault them.

White stereotypes of us (blacks and Latinos) are that we are too violent, that we resort to violence. Well in a way they are correct, because we teach this idea that if someone calls us ni66er or wet.back it's ok to haul off and hit them.

I been called all types of names, when I was younger I fought people over it. Now, I don't give a fuk because I can't fix ignorance, and I can't beat the ignorance out of them.

Whether or not she called him a racial slur is inconsequential. Being black and brown in America you need thicker skin, and you can't go around fighting every racist at every corner. Stupid move on his part, FSU is a premier football program and this could affect him for life.

Comment

• so we now know he hits like Paulie. A GGG type of punch would have folded her up like a lounge chair.

Anyways she shouldn't have threaten to hit the guy or should she have hit the guy. Woman who hit men cant dry about getting hit back.

Comment

• Now that's what i call eqaulity, #Strive4Greatnessb!tch

Comment

• Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
                  We also need to stop this "If she called him a ni66er she deserves to get hit". I disagree, I think all minorities need to grow out of this trigger word mentality and just because someone calls us a certain word, we have the right to assault them.

White stereotypes of us (blacks and Latinos) are that we are too violent, that we resort to violence. Well in a way they are correct, because we teach this idea that if someone calls us ni66er or wet.back it's ok to haul off and hit them.

I been called all types of names, when I was younger I fought people over it. Now, I don't give a fuk because I can't fix ignorance, and I can't beat the ignorance out of them.

Whether or not she called him a racial slur is inconsequential. Being black and brown in America you need thicker skin, and you can't go around fighting every racist at every corner. Stupid move on his part, FSU is a premier football program and this could affect him for life.
                  Respectfully, I disagree. I am not saying it is a "right" to hit someone that uses a racial slur. I think when you do, you have abdicated your right to be treated with decency and respect.

This is why in the other thread I said I was so against political correctness. That girl has the right to say whatever she wants IMO. SHe also has to deal with the consequences of her actions.

I completely understand your point. Would I tell my son to respond this way to her? No. Would I, no. I would walk away and tell him to do same.

I am also not going to fault another man that makes the choice to respond that way. I respect your walking away as much as I do his punching her right in the face after she called him that.

Comment

Respectfully, I disagree. I am not saying it is a "right" to hit someone that uses a racial slur. I think when you do, you have abdicated your right to be treated with decency and respect.

This is why in the other thread I said I was so against political correctness. That girl has the right to say whatever she wants IMO. SHe also has to deal with the consequences of her actions.

I completely understand your point. Would I tell my son to respond this way to her? No. Would I, no. I would walk away and tell him to do same.

I am also not going to fault another man that makes the choice to respond that way. I respect your walking away as much as I do his punching her right in the face after she called him that.
                    Believe me, I get your point of view. I was the same way when I was younger. I have a story to tell you about this.

I was a teenager and some dude called me wet.back and told me to go back where I came from. Of course I walked over to where he was, and punched him in the face without even blinking. He was sitting in hist front yard with his wife and kids watching.

The reason he called me that was because my niece, which lived 2 doors down had some issues with him because of loud music, and my brother in law working on his car. She was walking by and he insulted her. She told me, I walked over to talk to him and he called me a wet.back.

Now, I ended up getting arrested, paying fines and spending a night in jail. What did that accomplish? Absolutely nothing. Another time I was told the same thing by a Vet in a wheelchair in the supermarket simply because I was speaking spanish with my homeboy.

I wanted to wheel his ass into on coming traffic, but I didn't. My point is that, by reacting in a violent way, we perpetuate the stereotype they have of us. The biggest threat to racists, is intellect and showing we are not what you think we are.

I truly understand your point, but it's the same reason I'm against rioting in your own city when an injustice happens. It does nothing but burn your own city down, and in the morning, you will have to clean up your own mess.

JMO and I respect yours.
                    Last edited by Cuauhtémoc1520; 07-10-2015, 12:37 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by mortal7 View Post
                      She is just as much to blame as he is. Why **** are you making a fist, threatening him and actually throwing a punch? What do you expect him to do? This dumbass entitlement women have that they can put hands on a man without retaliation is obsurd and men are actually hitting back. Don't put your hands on someone and they won't hit you back. Simple as that.
                      Damn right! if a b1tch is about to harm me imma defend myself, just cuz she got a vagina doesn't mean she can get away with physically harming mofos.
                      With that being said, still my first reaction won't be to throw a punch, I'd try to restrain her and maybe wrestle her down, but if I feel the only way to defend myself is by throwing punches imma try out the pull counter on her ass.

Comment

Working...
                      X