Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2015 NBA Offseason Thread. (Draft and Free Agency)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by $BloodyNate$ View Post
    Dude I will literally come to your house and light you on fire while I bite your dick off if you ever post some blasphemous **** like this again lmao

These rumors are tearing me up in side. They really want to murder my Bulls. Just tear apart the whole core and **** on all the chemistry, heart and defense we built the last 5 years. **** YOU PAXSON!
    Apparently Hoiberg wants an offensive minded team. I still think Butler goes back with the Bulls, but if anything steals him, it would be coming into LA with a young core coming up and being THE GUY once Kobe is gone after this year.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
      In Mitch I Trust. Dude pulls miracles.

He got Pau Gasol for virtually nothing, at the time, and brought 3 more finals trips and 2 more rings to LA. He pulled off a Chris Paul trade which would've set us up for success until 2018-2019 probably with Paul running the show. He then pulled another miracle getting rid of Bynum who ended up being terrible in the long run anyway, and bringing in Dwight. It was Jim Buss who ****ed up not getting Phil back. I agree we've made dumb moves on coaches.

If we don't win 35-40 games next year, I'd get rid of Byron though. We better show considerable improvement with Randle and Clarkson fully there, and hopefully Okafor coming in. If we don't, I'd fire him and look at Jeff Van Gundy. Dude is a seriously underrated coach IMO. It's been a minute since he's coached, but I've always liked Jeff.

what i want to know is when Rick Carlisle is available

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
        Apparently Hoiberg wants an offensive minded team. I still think Butler goes back with the Bulls, but if anything steals him, it would be coming into LA with a young core coming up and being THE GUY once Kobe is gone after this year.

oh **** Hoiberg is the coach...poor Nate

Comment

I think I'm gonna light myself on fire, jump out of a building and get hit by a moving bus.

I don't want to live in a world where Thibs, Taj, Noah and Butler aren't Chicago Bulls for 2015-16. Just plant my ashes in soil for weed plants and I'll help ya'll past your SATs or some ****.

But seriously. WTF. It's like the Russian owner of the Nets called the Russian mob in to clear deadly streets of Chicago and then black mailed the Bulls ownership to get rid of a threat in the East. Like wtf Obama! Your from the Chi. Why the **** are you letting this happen!

Comment

Originally posted by $BloodyNate$ View Post
            I think I'm gonna light myself on fire, jump out of a building and get hit by a moving bus.

I don't want to live in a world where Thibs, Taj, Noah and Butler aren't Chicago Bulls for 2015-16. Just plant my ashes in soil for weed plants and I'll help ya'll past your SATs or some ****.

But seriously. WTF. It's like the Russian owner of the Nets called the Russian mob in to clear deadly streets of Chicago and then black mailed the Bulls ownership to get rid of a threat in the East. Like wtf Obama! Your from the Chi. Why the **** are you letting this happen!
            Don't worry it's okay Nate, Pau's getting old now too.

Comment

It's literally Tim Floyd all over against after the 98 season. Like Brand, Artest, Aldridge(traded him), and Curry; Taj, Noah, and Butler woll go elsewhere to become stars and Thibs will lead New Orleans to the promise land.

I know they weren't on the Bulls team with MJ and Scottie but that's where this is headed. Just like when we gave Scottie to Houston
              Last edited by $Bullsfam$; 06-16-2015, 06:58 PM.

Comment

The Bulls interest in Wes could be their cheap asses insurance policy for not matching a big offer for jimmy booaay. Purple and Gold baby here we come!!

Comment

Originally posted by Too_Slick View Post
                  The Bulls interest in Wes could be their cheap asses insurance policy for not matching a big offer for jimmy booaay. Purple and Gold baby here we come!!
                  They'll match Butler, beating you guys. maybe you could get Wes from us doe. If you want.

Comment

Originally posted by Hi Rudyo! View Post
                    They'll match Butler, beating you guys. maybe you could get Wes from us doe. If you want.
                    Throw in Batum and we'll throw in our bench

Comment

Originally posted by Too_Slick View Post
                      Throw in Batum and we'll throw in our bench
                      I don't even know if we're gonna match a good offer for Wes. I'd love for Portland to trade Batum but they won't. They overalue him.

Comment

Working...
                      X