Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2015 NBA Offseason Thread. (Draft and Free Agency)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hi Rudyo! View Post
    *****, **** Jordan (Sorry MJ), Scottie you're good cause you're a Blazer, BUT **** YOU YOU ****ING **** **** **** **** **** Phil Jackson. ***** **** Laker **** ****.
    Thank you! Your sins have been forgiven!

I know it was hard for you but I almost shed a tear. Your hard felt words of apology were so powerful even boxingscene had to bleep them out. I understand though homey. I felt those words in my heart....and my dick.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
      the FO might have goofed up in the past but one thing their track record shows: they go for the homerun ball...

Jimmy would be a STAR in LA
      The only reason we're in a pile of **** the last two years is the league ****ing us, and Jim Buss not getting Phil Jackson back in 2012.

If we don't get ****ed on the Chris Paul trade, we have him and we're a playoff team every year. Then we would've had Chris Paul paired with Kobe and Dwight in 2012. Even if you take into account the league ****ing us on the Paul trade, I still think if we bring in Phil Jackson instead in 2012, he gets more out of Kobe and Dwight combo and Dwight may have never left.

Comment

Originally posted by $BloodyNate$ View Post
        Thank you! Your sins have been forgiven!

I know it was hard for you but I almost shed a tear. Your hard felt words of apology were so powerful even boxingscene had to bleep them out. I understand though homey. I felt those words in my heart....and my dick.
        I'm a Blazers fan over a Bucks fan, I was in Portland when MJ was good. So I'm good with Pippen and MJ but I will never have a single good word to say to Phil. I hate that Zen **** **** **** **** **** **** so much.

Comment

Originally posted by $BloodyNate$ View Post
          I know he wants the money and a chance to be the new face of LA but hopefully my man Noah can get in his ear. It's bad enough all the ****ty ass bandwagon Bulls fans want them to get rid of Noah like they were screaming for Thibs head. If they get rid of Thibs, Noah, and Butler leaves too, I really might just stop watching Basketball. Dead ass.
          You ain't heard??? Word is they could be looking to move BOTH Taj Gibson and Joakim Noah.

http://www.yardbarker.com/nba/articl...block/18936886

Comment

The Bulls seem dumb now, trade for Noah, Portland! Or get Mirocic!

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
              The only reason we're in a pile of **** the last two years is the league ****ing us, and Jim Buss not getting Phil Jackson back in 2012.

If we don't get ****ed on the Chris Paul trade, we have him and we're a playoff team every year. Then we would've had Chris Paul paired with Kobe and Dwight in 2012. Even if you take into account the league ****ing us on the Paul trade, I still think if we bring in Phil Jackson instead in 2012, he gets more out of Kobe and Dwight combo and Dwight may have never left.

the only **** ups our FO has had is in hiring coaches...from the Rudy T debacle to Mike Brown and Pringles...i believe they did ok with Byron considering we were gonna go thru tough times

but as far as personnel, you're right...we've had all those pieces in play for a final run be got ****ed

Comment

You ain't heard??? Word is they could be looking to move BOTH Taj Gibson and Joakim Noah.

WOW

now is the time to snag Jimmy

Comment

Dude I will literally come to your house and light you on fire while I bite your dick off if you ever post some blasphemous **** like this again lmao

These rumors are tearing me up in side. They really want to murder my Bulls. Just tear apart the whole core and **** on all the chemistry, heart and defense we built the last 5 years. **** YOU PAXSON!

Comment

Mirotic and Noah to Blazers for Lopez and some other BS the Bulls want.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                      the only **** ups our FO has had is in hiring coaches...from the Rudy T debacle to Mike Brown and Pringles...i believe they did ok with Byron considering we were gonna go thru tough times

but as far as personnel, you're right...we've had all those pieces in play for a final run be got ****ed
                      In Mitch I Trust. Dude pulls miracles.

He got Pau Gasol for virtually nothing, at the time, and brought 3 more finals trips and 2 more rings to LA. He pulled off a Chris Paul trade which would've set us up for success until 2018-2019 probably with Paul running the show. He then pulled another miracle getting rid of Bynum who ended up being terrible in the long run anyway, and bringing in Dwight. It was Jim Buss who ****ed up not getting Phil back. I agree we've made dumb moves on coaches.

If we don't win 35-40 games next year, I'd get rid of Byron though. We better show considerable improvement with Randle and Clarkson fully there, and hopefully Okafor coming in. If we don't, I'd fire him and look at Jeff Van Gundy. Dude is a seriously underrated coach IMO. It's been a minute since he's coached, but I've always liked Jeff.

Comment

Working...
                      X