Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Soccer Mom Enters The Cage With A Pro MMA Fighter!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BKM-2010 View Post
    You didn't mention it but the implication was there, and I can now tell what's going through your mind when you post. You're babying and coddling a grown adult who made her own decision. You blamed everybody except herself even though most blame should be put on her. You saw a woman get hurt and your white knighting instincts kicked in(and I don't hate women, I hate WK's).

you are sounding increasingly pathetic.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
      you are sounding increasingly pathetic.
      You just don't believe a broad can be in a troubled situation because of her own actions.

Comment

You just don't believe a broad can be in a troubled situation because of her own actions.

that's not the case at all. find some evidence for that outside of you "being able to tell what's going on inside my mind."

if i weren't starting to consider my own involvement with this website pathetic i could find several examples of threads where i called for athletic commissioners and promotors being disciplined for mismatches involving male fighters.

you're acting like a child because issues you've got with women. i don't know where you developed them, but they're there. it's truly pathetic.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
          that's not the case at all. find some evidence for that outside of you "being able to tell what's going on inside my mind."

Then I'll ask again, where is your evidence? You claimed that this woman was picked out of the crowd, where is your proof of this? Are you giving her the benefit of the doubt because she's a..you know? A she?

'Picked out of the crowd' LOL. You just HAD to find a way to blame men. It wasn't her fault, it was the evil males running the show who took her out of the stands!

Again the only evidence posted here so far is that she's a pro fighter who now has 3 KO losses on her record. If you have anything to counter this please show me.

Comment

Then I'll ask again, where is your evidence? You claimed that this woman was picked out of the crowd, where is your proof of this? Are you giving her the benefit of the doubt because she's a..you know? A she?

'Picked out of the crowd' LOL. You just HAD to find a way to blame men. It wasn't her fault, it was the evil males running the show who took her out of the stands!

Again the only evidence posted here so far is that she's a pro fighter who now has 3 KO losses on her record. If you have anything to counter this please show me.

seek some help.

Comment

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
              disgusting.. i love fighting and knockouts, but fair fights where the knockouts have a point or purpose.

this is indeed senseless violence with no purpose, everyone involved should be held responsible. this wasnt a professional martial arts contest, it was an assault.

they can tell grown people who they cant marry, what drugs they are allowed to use etc. but they will send a total novice into a cage with a trained professional knowing there can only be one outcome like its no big deal.

i hope the poor lady was alright afterwards.

edit: my vies has nothing to do with her gender, if it happened to a man i would be just as appalled.

its not about what she wants, there is a commission in place for a reason. they need to make sure people compete under the safest possible circumstances. just like they have to pull an unhealthy fighter off a card they have to make sure a complete novice cant get licensed to "compete" against a pro.

that so called fight isnt what combat sports is about.
              Not if it was a white man you wouldn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Hype job View Post
                Not if it was a white man you wouldn't.
                Oh damn, one to the back of the jaw

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                  In all 3 of her losses she's been knocked out by punches in under 30 seconds.

http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Katie-Castro-173775
                  **** I'm about to contact that promotion see if they hook me up with a fight lol

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
                    **** I'm about to contact that promotion see if they hook me up with a fight lol
                    lololololol get that judo rhythm going.

Comment

She couldn't throw a proper punch. Just look at the way she fights. No way she had any training. She's probably related to someone in that promotion.

Comment

Working...
                      X