Collapse
No announcement yet.

Eminem the last 2 years has lost his flow and delivery

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eminem is a below average rapper has been and will be in my opinion I know music is subjective but I've never liked his stuff he's too goofy and soft.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
      Is that the album with white America on it? Ya that was sick, the last decade has been awful. I literally want to break my speakers when I hear his annoying voice and that rhyme style, it's too geeky.
      Yeah, and these underrated gems

Comment

prime Eminem

http://cdn.ebaumsworld.com/mediaFiles/audio/2303229/84594665.mp3

Comment

MNLP2 was sick.

He hasn't made his OWN album since (only 2 years ago), his last one was a partnership with Royce.

Comment

In ems defence though, 3 really good albums is impressive most rappers never even achieve that. Guys like nas and prodigy of mobb deep only made three really good albums and most guys have one or two.

Comment

Originally posted by Hype job View Post
              Lol yeah, he's tainting his legacy, he's like Roy Jones Jr of rapping right now, shot but won't let the game go.

He was great in his peak, and last peak with The Eminem Show 13 years ago, but he'll never reach those heights again, just like many of our favourite boxers and athletes will never return to their peak of peaks.
              Good analogy. Also good analysis by TS. I never understood why people praised Em's new stuff. Nostalgia perhaps? Anyway, his new music has too much anxiety in it. Does that make sense? It's also missing arguably one of the biggest, most vital components to rap: swag. The style isn't there.

Comment

He's old and and rap legend nothing to prove. No reason he should put his best out when he can get paid halfassing it knowing 90% of other people **** is garbage. No rapper who was hot in that time frame still spits the same, hov's rhymes are way less gritty 50 just fell the **** off and em and snoop doesn't even know what the **** he's doing. I guess they've just reached that point where they know they got fans and wanna do something different before nobody will care to listen anymore.

Comment

His whole style now and beat choices idk it just seems weird. His old stuff was some of the best. He seems also to try to hard now with being super lyrical, which is funny since i remember when he had that back and forth with Canibus he had that line that dissed him for trying to hard.

Tell me 'bout the sun rain moon and stars
                  Intergalatical metaphors from Mars!

Comment

Just wait for some faithful white kid to post his rap videos to youtube with an 80% Eminem and 20% Tech N9ne flow.

Comment

No thanks I'm good take that **** over to them juggalo's or however it's spelled they can keep that **** all to them selves.

Comment

Working...
                      X