No announcement yet.

Eminem the last 2 years has lost his flow and delivery

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
    Marshall Mathers LP is one of the greatest albums of all time, but yes I agree with OP.

Em is like 40 now isn't he?
    Early 40s I think. But that makes no difference.

He was 40 when MMLP2 dropped. And it had these on it.

By and large MMLP2 and Hell the Sequel were dope as ****. Idk what's up with his flow and delivery since though.

Comment

Eminem's been shot for 13 years.

Comment

Originally posted by GeneralZod View Post
        We disagreed on MMLP2, felt that was a pretty dope album for the most part.

But I agree wholeheartedly about Shady XV and this track. This track is mediocre, that 2nd verse is the only thing worth anything.

Shady XV.....the only stuff on that release that was any good were these.

Shady XV title track was classic Shady
        Fine Line was decent
        Down by Yelawolf was dope
        Yall Ready Know by Slaughterhouse was dope
        Psychopath Killer was dope until Em ruined it with his ill lyrical miracle spiritual flow

Comment

Originally posted by Hype job View Post
          Eminem's been shot for 13 years.
          ...........He hasn't released classics like he did from 97-02 but he dropped plenty of solid material between 2003-2013.

Comment

the fact that he let that D12 track be on his album shows he just aint give a ****

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
              ...........He hasn't released classics like he did from 97-02 but he dropped plenty of solid material between 2003-2013.
              He's shot man, he's shot now fair enough not totally shot since Eminem show but since then he's clearly been past prime.

He peaked with Eminem show, Eminem show like like prime 2009 PAC, then he went into decline, he's nearly gatekeeper status now.
              Last edited by Hype job; 06-02-2015, 11:05 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by GeneralZod View Post
                the fact that he let that D12 track be on his album shows he just aint give a ****
                What irked me about that was I heard Shady XV the track, and was like alright....Em sounded legit just like he used to on that.

Then he proceeded to do that awkward pausing in and out flow, and syllable cramming style.

Hell the Sequel and MMLP2 had the best critical reviews of any release he's done since Eminem Show and 8 Mile. Instead of building on those, he ****ed up his flow since then. It's irksome man.

Comment

Originally posted by Hype job View Post
                  He's shot man, he's shot now fair enough not totally shot since Eminem show but since then he's been clearly been past prime.

He peaked with Eminem show, Eminem show like like prime 2009 PAC, then he went into decline, he's nearly gatekeeper status now.
                  He just couldn't seem to put it all together like he used to. He would always include a few tracks here or there on his albums that would have never made it onto earlier Em albums. The last two years, 2014 and this year, I agree. His delivery and flow is ****ED.

But Hell the Sequel, MMLP2 were pretty dope IMO. Even Recovery was all around pretty efficient.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                    He just couldn't seem to put it all together like he used to. He would always include a few tracks here or there on his albums that would have never made it onto earlier Em albums. The last two years, 2014 and this year, I agree. His delivery and flow is ****ED.

But Hell the Sequel, MMLP2 were pretty dope IMO. Even Recovery was all around pretty efficient.
                    Encore was horrendous.

Comment

Eminent has sucked for a long time. Ever since he started making that phaggy **** about his daughter, and made his voice even more whiny, he's insufferable.

Comment

Working...
                      X