Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Most effective way to hurt a woman's feelings?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
    Like for guys you would make fun of how small his penis is, say it doesnt get very hard and say another man is so much bigger and better, and then cheat on him by having lots of sex with bigger man.

Well if you reverse that and say my new girlfriends is much tighter than you etc it wont hurt the woman anywhere near as much.

How do we really effectively hurt them? (only to be used if they do it to us cheat on us etc, its good to have in the arsenal just in case or if you are having a bad day, thing is do you/we even know how to hurt a woman emotionally)
    I would her tell her she's not in my league or social class and she should be dating guys closer to her level, guys like AlexKid

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
      Ignore them
      You win this thread, the most effective way is a defensive approach. They thrive on attention positive or negative, be unresponsive and act like they don't matter.

Comment

Degrade her appearance. Tell her she has a gammy eye that drifts to the side when she eats. Call her "hips don't lie" and that you think she's gaining weight. Tell her to jump in the shower and wash her vagine before you have sex because you can smell her as soon as the pants come off and that she never used to have the problem before. She will get butthurt

Comment

what they hate is when they think you'd bought them a present before they dumped you and they missed out. Kills them.
          I had a v pretty ***** of a chinese GF who played me big time. She thought I'd take her back. I went out and bought a pair a Vivienne Westwood shoes in her exact size, put it out on FB "anyone want a pair of these, size 4?"

The reaction I wanted, now **** off
          Last edited by Don Mac; 04-20-2015, 06:43 AM.

Comment

Comment

Tell her the truth on how shes acting and dont apologise after, most women dont ever think they are wrong so just use logic, them *****es cant stand it.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                Bang her mom or sister, maybe even the dad.

Oh and finger bang her cat, that should do it.
                why do I get the feeling there's a couple of cats around your hood with a restraining order against you
                Last edited by -jose-; 04-20-2015, 12:24 PM.

Comment

get caught messing around with your first 'baby momma' will hurt her feelings and your face if you don't protect yourself at all times

Comment

I told a woman, "My mom was right about you." She got pissed. And after I started ignoring her after I said that, she snapped.

Comment

or you could tell her "you're just like your annoying mom"

Comment

Working...
                      X