Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Most effective way to hurt a woman's feelings?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
    Bang her mom or sister, maybe even the dad.

Oh and finger bang her cat, that should do it.
    Did you read that in satan's handbook?

Comment

Tell her, "You're a smart mouth, gator mouth, out of pocket b!tch......talking smart to a pimp, u done broke the first rule."

Comment

Bang her best friend.

Comment

Comment

Kill her cat

Comment

go on vacation or to visit your parents and don't call her once ( this only works if you're dating her)

Comment

You have to attack her insecurities. Others have mentioned a big one already, calling her fat/overweight/chubby or just talking about her appearance in general. However, you have to be subtle about it and state it in a way she won't know if you're just insulting her or it's just how you genuinely feel. Find that middle ground and destroy her with it, that will drive her nuts. Also, flirting with her 'frenemy' does the trick; usually the chick she's always talking smack about and appears to be jealous of.

Comment

Bang her girlfriend, that should do the trick.

Comment

Pour beer in her shampoo bottle.

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
                      Like for guys you would make fun of how small his penis is, say it doesnt get very hard and say another man is so much bigger and better, and then cheat on him by having lots of sex with bigger man.

Well if you reverse that and say my new girlfriends is much tighter than you etc it wont hurt the woman anywhere near as much.

How do we really effectively hurt them? (only to be used if they do it to us cheat on us etc, its good to have in the arsenal just in case or if you are having a bad day, thing is do you/we even know how to hurt a woman emotionally)
                      Rave about how *GENUINELY* feminine and classy your new girl is because all girls pretend to be that. When my kids went to a charter school, I used to park next to the court yard where everybody was waiting for their kiddos and I'd tell my wife to walk first by herself to the other side where our kids came out while I lingered in the car. I did this because I used to love watching how ALL the women used to stop what they were doing to stare at my wife walk by. My wife isn't the only girl in the world with everything big where it counts so I know it was her elegant and quiet way of carrying herself that ate the other women up!!! It's for that reason that one of my favorite movies is Malena, starring Monica Bellucci, because she walks through a courtyard and the women(and men) all stopped what they were doing to hate and lust after her. That will always remind me of my wife walking through that courtyard.

Comment

Working...
                      X