Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any Wrestling Fans on BoxingScene?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brad Wyatt finisher is the Mandible Claw.

Comment

• Roman Reigns situation reminded me when Rikushi ran over Austin. And he said he did it for the Rock

Comment

• Originally posted by RomanReigns View Post
        Roman Reigns situation reminded me when Rikushi ran over Austin. And he said he did it for the Rock
        Me too. I love that they put that in Smackdown: Here Comes The Pain. I heard they had to say he did it for The Rock because fans didn't like a heel Rikishi. I didn't watch much Attitude Era, but caught up later with DVDs and now the network, now some stories on both WrestleLamia and What Culture Wrestling.

And you really think Orton goes over Kofi? Didn't they kind of do that already? I wouldn't mind, as I always liked Orton as a wrestler, but he can be kind of a prick. Then I take it Kofi would try to win the belt back or someone else challenges or possibly a triple threat? I'd kind of rather Kofi puts over a younger star to dethrone him eventually. Maybe Ali or someone they could bring up from NXT.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
          Me too. I love that they put that in Smackdown: Here Comes The Pain. I heard they had to say he did it for The Rock because fans didn't like a heel Rikishi. I didn't watch much Attitude Era, but caught up later with DVDs and now the network, now some stories on both WrestleLamia and What Culture Wrestling.

And you really think Orton goes over Kofi? Didn't they kind of do that already? I wouldn't mind, as I always liked Orton as a wrestler, but he can be kind of a prick. Then I take it Kofi would try to win the belt back or someone else challenges or possibly a triple threat? I'd kind of rather Kofi puts over a younger star to dethrone him eventually. Maybe Ali or someone they could bring up from NXT.

I have a feeling Bray Wyatt is gonna take Kofi's title. This new Fiend Bray Wyatt has potential to get over huge. I like how he does promos in his red sweater Mr Rogers style, but then shows up in the ring with that crazy mask. Hopefully WWE doesn't f**k up his momentum for the 3rd or 4th time.

That tells you how talented and creative Bray Wyatt is to be able to keep that backwoods cult leader character interesting after being buried so many times and now for him to completely reinvent himself.

Comment

• Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
            I have a feeling Bray Wyatt is gonna take Kofi's title. This new Fiend Bray Wyatt has potential to get over huge. I like how he does promos in his red sweater Mr Rogers style, but then shows up in the ring with that crazy mask. Hopefully WWE doesn't f**k up his momentum for the 3rd or 4th time.

That tells you how talented and creative Bray Wyatt is to be able to keep that backwoods cult leader character interesting after being buried so many times and now for him to completely reinvent himself.

A Bray Wyatt title run I'd sign up for. But why isn't he using the Sister Abigail finisher anymore? The Mandible Claw is too dull. I wouldn't mind if he used both though. I just hope if that happens it's not too soon, maybe Survivor Series or Royal Rumble. I heard Tom Savini was one of the guys that designed the mask.

Comment

• Someone should resurrect the Iron Claw as a finisher.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                Someone should resurrect the Iron Claw as a finisher.
                If they do, it would be in AEW, since Vince McMahon is known to hate it, which is why Kerry Von Erich didn't have it as a finisher when he was in the WWF. Rowan does a variation of it as a finisher as a move instead of a submission hold, where he grabs the opponent and slams them down after lifting them way up. Kind of a Claw Slam, if you will.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
                  A Bray Wyatt title run I'd sign up for. But why isn't he using the Sister Abigail finisher anymore? The Mandible Claw is too dull. I wouldn't mind if he used both though. I just hope if that happens it's not too soon, maybe Survivor Series or Royal Rumble. I heard Tom Savini was one of the guys that designed the mask.
                  That's why that mask is so bad ass. The best one I've seen since Kane's original mask.

Hopefully he brings back sister Abigail. I also hope we get more Firefly Funhouse segments. The funny thing is, I have a feeling Bray Wyatt is actually good with kids in real life. Lol

Last edited by Willy Wanker; 08-09-2019, 04:02 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                    That's why that mask is so bad ass. The best one I've seen since Kane's original mask.

Hopefully he brings back sister Abigail. I also hope we get more Firefly Funhouse segments. The funny thing is, I have a feeling Bray Wyatt is actually good with kids in real life. Lol

Of course he is. Because he can make friendships that will never ever end.

Comment

• Summerslam Tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
                      X