No announcement yet.

Any Wrestling Fans on BoxingScene?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RomanReigns View Post
    Lol. By the way I am kinda liking the concept of the 24/7 title. R truth and the other midcarders are feuding for the Belt.
    Yeah, I don't know why nobody thought of this in the waning days of the hardcore title back in the day, having at least a few people at a time chasing the champ for the belt. At least they did once have the champ win the belt back on the same night, with Maven rolling up the belt holder in the parking lot at Wrestlemania 18 and then hopping into the waiting car. That was funny stuff.

Comment

• Originally posted by Luccio View Post
      its not real kid.... 😂
      I think those girl's tatas are. And it's still real to some people, damnit!

Comment

• Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
        Ah, so you use p orn star pics. I kind of figured. Lucie Wilde aka Busty Buffy has been a favorite of mine in the past.
        im still not gonna tell you the name of the other one doe....

heres a clue. that one wanst a **** star.....
        😜

Comment

lucie or the other one??

you are correct doe in either case.....

Comment

back to the other one...... 👍😃

since you appreciate big, real tatas and you knew who lucie is.

i will tell you if you guess this one correctly....
            like a game 👍😃

Comment

• To answer that earlier question, this is considered the Citizen Kane of pro wrestling matches:

Thank you and good night.

Comment

That was one of the worst matches of all time. The Heat in Saudi might have affected the match. Goldberg and Taker lacked in ring chemistry. And both guys nearly killed each other. Ric was still a great worker in his mid 50's. Love it when he won the Intercontinental title in 2005.
                I was genuinely scared when Goldberg picked up Taker for the botched sledgehammer.

Taker could barely lift him up either for the chokeslam and he looked fuming after the match.

Comment

Lol. By the way I am kinda liking the concept of the 24/7 title. R truth and the other midcarders are feuding for the Belt.
                  great concept, it's a fun addition to the shows and so far proving to be unpredictable which is good. I also like watching Carmella so that's cool too. lol

Comment

To answer that earlier question, this is considered the Citizen Kane of pro wrestling matches:

Thank you and good night.

My favorite rivalry of all time.

Comment

• Originally posted by P4Pdunny View Post
                      great concept, it's a fun addition to the shows and so far proving to be unpredictable which is good. I also like watching Carmella so that's cool too. lol
                      Me too. I'd love to dive right in until she left a nice slug trail on my face.

Comment

Working...
                      X