No announcement yet.

Any Wrestling Fans on BoxingScene?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RomanReigns View Post
    It's been 13 years since Eddie Guerrero passed away at 38. Love you Eddie. Viva La Raza.
    Man I still remember getting home from school and checking on the Rajah website and seeing RIP Eddie, he was just about to get another title run too, real sad.

Comment

• Originally posted by earl-hickey View Post
      Man I still remember getting home from school and checking on the Rajah website and seeing RIP Eddie, he was just about to get another title run too, real sad.
      Rajah is one of my first wrestling site, and prowrestling.net. He was supposed to beat Dave Batista and become a World Heavyweight Champion.

Shawn Michaels vs. Eddie Guerrero was a rumored main event at Wrestlemania.

Comment

Rajah is one of my first wrestling site, and prowrestling.net. He was supposed to beat Dave Batista and become a World Heavyweight Champion.

Shawn Michaels vs. Eddie Guerrero was a rumored main event at Wrestlemania.
        What a match that would have been, eddie got cut down in his prime, but what a legacy he left.

Comment

• Dean Ambrose went to far into that promo against Seth Rollins, and Roman Reigns. He is now a full fledge heel.

Comment

• R.I.P.

Comment

• RIP Dynamite Kid. Died on his 60th Birthday

Comment

RIP Dynamite Kid. Died on his 60th Birthday
                Now that he's dead, I think The British Bulldogs will finally get a WWE Hall of Fame induction. Tom Billington was suck a dickhead, Vince McMahon probably didn't want to risk him showing up. One of the best workers ever though. Him and Bret worked some matches in the Stampede promotion before signing with WWF. Wonder if there's recordings of any full matches.

Comment

• Great match on Raw with Seth Rollins and Dolph Ziggler. You'd think after all these years, wrestling characters would learn not to show up alone against these factions. Like back in the day when Dusty Rhodes goes after one of the Four Horsemen and the other 3 show up and beat him down. After a while, I start thinking dude, bring some backup. I know you gotta build suspense, but with factions and corrupt authority, it too often relies on the face wrestler or wrestlers initially being kind of stupid lol. Still the blow off is usually pretty good, so I imagine the TLC match is gonna be pretty good. The Seth Rollins vs. Dean Ambrose feud is great. I noticed Bailey hinted at a possible women's tag title, so I hope that means that Vince McMahon is finally bringing back the women's tag belts after Moolah sabotaged them back in 1988.

Are Raw and Smackdown separate brands again? Just started watching again.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
                    Now that he's dead, I think The British Bulldogs will finally get a WWE Hall of Fame induction. Tom Billington was suck a dickhead, Vince McMahon probably didn't want to risk him showing up. One of the best workers ever though. Him and Bret worked some matches in the Stampede promotion before signing with WWF. Wonder if there's recordings of any full matches.

That Jacques Rougeau story is pretty wild. Dynamite Kid deserved what he got from him, for all the bullying and hazing he put Rougeau through.

Dynamite Kid was a great talent, but was an all around POS. He had small man complex and abused roids, but he was a legit tough guy so you could imagine him being a real pain in the ass backstage.

There are a lot of other crazier stories about him.

Comment

• I used to be a fan of wwe back in the day, the attitude days. Back when they would do lingerie contests with the women and parking lot brawls with the men. Now it’s the other way round!

Comment

Working...
                      X