No announcement yet.

Any Wrestling Fans on BoxingScene?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RomanReigns View Post
    Elias is one of my favorite up and coming wrestler. He is like a modern day Jeff Jarrett.

Elias is my boy, love that guy. He's funny as hell.

I hope he gets the Intercontinental title by next year.

Comment

Lashley beat Roman Reigns. I expect him to beat Brock Lesnar at Summerslam.
      I can't believe they fed practically every one to Roman just to job him to no charisma Lashley.

Samoa Joe should have won their last match via choke. Wouldn't have hurt Roman but would have been huge for Joe.

Comment

• Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
        James Ellsworth is a ridiculous character! The chin jokes and having him get beat up by women is kind of funny, but sometimes it's just like, "what the hell am I watching here?!"
        Big HBK fan here but I love "No Chin Music"

Ho ho ho.

Ellsworth is more over than Roman Reigns.

Comment

• Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
          JBL used to call him a turtle without a shell.

I think Ellsworth is hilarious, but it was disgraceful to have him beat a modern day legend like AJ Styles back in 2016. I think AJ was champion during that time too.
          Yeah, that was odd but due to the AJ/Dean Ambrose feud.

AJ Styles beat John Cena 2 nil then lost to Ellsworth 2 nil. Too funny. I did love Ellsworth helping his team win Survivor Series though. That was a great match.

Comment

• Originally posted by GrandmasterWang View Post
            I can't believe they fed practically every one to Roman just to job him to no charisma Lashley.

Samoa Joe should have won their last match via choke. Wouldn't have hurt Roman but would have been huge for Joe.
            I heard a rumored that Lashley was supposed to beat John Cena for the WWE title before he went to MMA and TNA in the late 2000's

Comment

• Originally posted by #mandownESJR1 View Post
              he's like the principal at a near by high school or middle school by me
              I heard that too. Bruce Prichard just did an episode about Muhamad Hassan this month on his podcast:

http://www.mlwradio.com/something-to...-prichard.html

Comment

• So are Bayley and Sasha not lesbians then? I was hoping that was going to be the plot!!

Comment

• sooooooooooo roman vs brock for the 741 time. CAnt ****ing wait. Seriously wtf is wrong with the booking with wwe. Rollins should be facing brock or braun or even kevin owens. NOpe ****ing roman boring no charisma reigns, again

Comment

• Originally posted by #mandownESJR1 View Post
                    sooooooooooo roman vs brock for the 741 time. CAnt ****ing wait. Seriously wtf is wrong with the booking with wwe. Rollins should be facing brock or braun or even kevin owens. NOpe ****ing roman boring no charisma reigns, again
                    I thought Reigns is going to turn heel. Roman has some personality when he was a heel in NXT.

Comment

I thought Reigns is going to turn heel. Roman has some personality when he was a heel in NXT.
                      Roman needs to turn heel asap and get long a run with the title.

They should get Paul Heyman to turn on Brock and manage Roman.

Roman is a really good wrestler, but he can't connect to the audience as a face. The fans won't accept him the way he is now.

Comment

Working...
                      X