No announcement yet.

Any Wrestling Fans on BoxingScene?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
    I like the idea of the rematch and I've warmed up to the match being for the Universal title, but they should absolutely not main event Wrestlemania.

Having a heel like Lesnar beating Goldberg in a match that most likely doesn't last 5 minutes won't make the crowd happy. Is it even official? They keep referring to Orton as the man main eventing Wrestlemania.

Wyatt vs Orton has been building for months and deserves to headline. Owens vs Jericho would have been just as good to headline if the Universal title was on the line.

Back to Lesnar and the Universal title, apparently Vince is still hellbent on making Roman THE guy and wants Brock to put him over at next year's Wrestlemania. Roman puts on great main event level matches and he can still be the big superstar they want, but he needs to turn heel to win the fans over. In 2015 he wasn't ready so Rollins cashed in. 2016, Roman as a face basically had no crowd support.

I'd rather see Brock put Braun Strowman over at this point. The big man has serious potential.

That's the thing, how long would this match be? What's the story here? So, Lesnar got squashed, so first of all why the rematch in the first place? How would Lesnar "prevent" this squash this time? Zzzzz

I'd cry if Roman beats Taker.

Comment

• You guys seen this?

Comment

• Originally posted by Box-Office View Post
        You guys seen this?

watched all 4 videos earlier. That theme song is great

Comment

• Originally posted by Box-Office View Post
          That's the thing, how long would this match be? What's the story here? So, Lesnar got squashed, so first of all why the rematch in the first place? How would Lesnar "prevent" this squash this time? Zzzzz

I'd cry if Roman beats Taker.

Brock will just prevent getting squashed by squashing Goldberg this time. That's why it shouldn't headline. Taker should beat Roman, don't see why Roman should win here unless Vince wants do a swerve and turn him heel.

What do you think of the rest of the Wrestlemania card?

I know no one asked for it, but I think Styles vs Shane will steal the show. And I was hoping they would do an 8 man ladder match for the Cruiserweight title, but Neville vs. Aries should be a epic. Hopefully it's not put on the pre-show.
          Last edited by Willy Wanker; 03-20-2017, 05:07 AM.

Comment

• Wrestlemania tonight. I hope Finn Balor reunites with gallows and Anderson tonight

Comment

• Hopefully wrestlemania is a good show tonight..

I think they have botched and wasted some storylines they built up for a longtime or just rushed thru them (aj styles and Owens title runs, Wyatt family, cena's record tying title win, etc)

On paper this card could be really good if not great, but could also flop miserably.

Comment

• I'm very interested in Neville vs. Aries, and it seems like they made it on the main card rather than the pre-show. I can't imagine it being anything less than a 4 star match, given they get at least 15 minutes.
                Last edited by kiaba360; 04-02-2017, 05:32 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                  Brock will just prevent getting squashed by squashing Goldberg this time. That's why it shouldn't headline. Taker should beat Roman, don't see why Roman should win here unless Vince wants do a swerve and turn him heel.

What do you think of the rest of the Wrestlemania card?

I know no one asked for it, but I think Styles vs Shane will steal the show. And I was hoping they would do an 8 man ladder match for the Cruiserweight title, but Neville vs. Aries should be a epic. Hopefully it's not put on the pre-show.

Is roman the guy that everyone boos. Or is that cena

Comment

• Originally posted by BrushMyHair. View Post
                    Both are babyfaces who get booed. I think Roman is getting booed more than Cena, and if he beats Taker tonight....

Comment

• Originally posted by BrushMyHair. View Post
                      Roman is the guy everyone boos.

Cena gets the 50/50 cheers and boos.

Comment

Working...
                      X