Any Wrestling Fans on BoxingScene?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post

Probably Paige first too.

I would my take time with Brandi so I'd smash her last, she's a special type of hot. Cody is a lucky bastard, that's why he always seems happy.

Paige is smoking too, but there's a lot of short hot blonde girls here in Southen Cali who look like her.

I kind of hope Paige stays in wrestling, I don't want to see her face get battered in Bareknuckle boxing anymore. But her toughness makes her even more sexy than she already is, even if she isn't the most talented fighter.
    Ikr.... She too fine and can make more money elsewhere. And you right she does look like a typical Cali chick...I ain't complaining tho
    Willy Wanker Willy Wanker likes this.

Comment

• If McMahon sells the WWE, please gawd in heaven don't let ****ing Disney be the one to buy it

More than the childish crap they might insert, i'm dreading the woke, sjw garbage they'll shove down our throats if that happens

Pro wrestling as a whole is already considered a vehicle of ¨toxic masculinity¨ by the SJW weirdos, so It'd be terrible if a woke company like Disney puts its dirty paws on it

The entire diva roster could be replaced by trannies and ugly, fat bitches, all in the name of ¨muh diversity¨ and ¨respekting wahmen¨

They'll also try to fire as much white people as possible. Someone like Roman Reigns would be ¨simply unnacceptable¨ as face of the brand

They'd fire him or turn him into a jobber, just to prop up his woke black-afro-latino-non binary replacement
      Willy Wanker Willy Wanker likes this.

Comment

Based on what I read, Vince is likely selling to Fox or Disney.
        No way!? Is that true?

Comment

• Originally posted by lopetego View Post
          If McMahon sells the WWE, please gawd in heaven don't let ****ing Disney be the one to buy it

More than the childish crap they might insert, i'm dreading the woke, sjw garbage they'll shove down our throats if that happens

Pro wrestling as a whole is already considered a vehicle of ¨toxic masculinity¨ by the SJW weirdos, so It'd be terrible if a woke company like Disney puts its dirty paws on it

The entire diva roster could be replaced by trannies and ugly, fat bitches, all in the name of ¨muh diversity¨ and ¨respekting wahmen¨

They'll also try to fire as much white people as possible. Someone like Roman Reigns would be ¨simply unnacceptable¨ as face of the brand

They'd fire him or turn him into a jobber, just to prop up his woke black-afro-latino-non binary replacement
          Funny thing is tho.... Tranny's would be perfect for wrestling. The problem would be the crowds saying crazy stuff.. remember what they used to say to Chyna lol

Comment

• Originally posted by PeepeePoopooMan View Post

No way!? Is that true?
            Really just speculation, but a lot of times these kind of rumors have some truth to it. Way too many peculiar moves they made in the last two years or so, like firing big stars, executives, Vince's long time buddies (like Brisco) and other corporate employees.

And Fox and Disney are the two big names being mentioned as potential buyers. Fox really likes WWE, not sure where the Disney rumors came from, but Disney wants own everything it seems like, the way they took over Marvel and Star Wars.
            PeepeePoopooMan PeepeePoopooMan likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post

Funny thing is tho.... Tranny's would be perfect for wrestling. The problem would be the crowds saying crazy stuff.. remember what they used to say to Chyna lol
              I'd be ok with trannies as long as they wrestle other MEN.

maybe you could get some funny stuff out of it

but stay away from the divas championship. Having Santino Marella winning that was enough

Comment

I'd be ok with trannies as long as they wrestle other MEN.

maybe you could get some funny stuff out of it

but stay away from the divas championship. Having Santino Marella winning that was enough
                Just imagine Trannies in ECW... The crowd would be ruthless.

Makes me think how do they control the crowd from starting certain chants?

Comment

Thank God we got AEW.

Looks we might get Brandi Rhodes vs. Paige Vanzant soon. Not gonna be a "real rasslin' match," but it'll be a fun match between some hot eye candy.
                  DUDE, how hot did Paige look when she came out for that confrontation with Brandi? She's hot and has some fine knockers. Is it true she shows them off on Only Fans? Loved it when Jericho poked fun at her line saying she'd take on all 5 of the Inner Circle saying "that joke writes itself."

Comment

If McMahon sells the WWE, please gawd in heaven don't let ****ing Disney be the one to buy it

The ironic thing if they did that is Roman is Samoan and already pretty dark skinned, plus related to Rocky Johnson, whose black. So by getting rid of him they would be getting rid of a person of color.

Comment

Unlike Shane, Triple H has a proven track record for having a great mind for the business with the way he ran NXT. He got phased out because they lost the Wednesday night war to AEW (which Vince started) and they used Triple H as a scapegoat. Now NXT 2.0 is just boring outside of Rick Steiner's son and maybe two or three other guys. Triple H kissing ass is not the reason WWE is in the toilet now, he's recovering from heart surgery and hasn't had an active role since Vince and Prichard took over NXT. Any garbage on WWE programming the past six months has nothing to do with Triple H.

Triple H helped so many young guys and indie veterans like Cole, reDragon, Malakai, Pac, FTR and WWE guys like Rollins, Owens, Balor, Gable, Nakamura, Ricochet, Zayn, were all Triple H guys and who got over big in NXT. If they just went straight to WWE or AEW, not many people would know who those guys are outside of hardcore fans of ROH or New Japan.

And the "women's revolution?" Triple H started that in NXT in 2014-15, not Stephanie or Vince or any other McMahon who wants to take credit for something they didn't do.

Despite all that, a lot of wrestling fans are still bitter for Triple H burying guys as a wrestler and putting himself over so many times. But Triple H the promoter is much different than Triple H the wrester. He's made up for his past sins by really mentoring the young talent, just like HBK has been doing the last few years.

I'll check out the full video when I have time to get a better perspective. But just seeing the video title has to be taken with a grain of salt, there's obviously much more to the story. But you know your wrestling, so I always respect your opinions.
                      Based on everything, it appears Nick Kahn is taking over and HHH has really been cut down, from NXT duties to his allies being fired.

Comment

Working...
                      X