Any Wrestling Fans on BoxingScene?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GrandmasterWang View Post
    Cool pictures, thanks for posting.

Props to Bryan for putting Cesaro clean.

Loved the back offensive into the spin, into the sharpshooter submission. Brilliant.
    Yeah, they made a pretty good tag team. Looks like they're putting Cesaro in a program with Seth Rollins now. Should be a good one.

Comment

• Orton is winning that chamber match

Comment

• The "Ric Flair getting Lacey Evans pregnant" storyline is embarrassingly bad.

Comment

• Flair needs to call it a career, it can't be about money, I hope. Father Time not a friend of his dude looks bad.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
            The "Ric Flair getting Lacey Evans pregnant" storyline is embarrassingly bad.
            I cringed so hard or as Opie and Anthony used to say on their radio show "I got douche chills"

If you remember, they actually did the same thing in a mixed tag match a couple years ago with Mike and Maria Kanellis when she wouldn't get in the ring with Becky Lynch and got on the mic and said she was pregnant. Difference was she was legit pregnant and left, but I don't think it was supposed to be permanent, just turned out to be. So when Lacey was walking away from Charlotte, I actually could see this coming and thought to myself "oh no, not this again." This s*** is just a recycled storyline they tried to do before and had to abandon, so they're trying it again. And I guess Ric Flair is supposed to be the father? Almost as bad as years ago when Vince proposed when Steph was pregnant having him or Shane be the father and Steph said no way you lunatic old man.

Comment

• Love the Nature Boy, but I'd rather he just appear on legends nights like twice a year if he's just gonna these dumb storylines.

At his age, he can still cut a good promo and he did well with Randy Orton last year. But damn he's looking old. He looks just a little bit older every time I see him on TV.

Vince is obsessed with pregnancy and wedding storylines for some reason. And they're always the worst storyline at any given time.

Comment

• Randy will win the chamber match, and the fiend will cost him against edge at WM37

Comment

• Jackie Gayda got recently divorced with Charlie Haas. Haas looks depressed and kinda looks like Gilberg right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                    Love the Nature Boy, but I'd rather he just appear on legends nights like twice a year if he's just gonna these dumb storylines.

At his age, he can still cut a good promo and he did well with Randy Orton last year. But damn he's looking old. He looks just a little bit older every time I see him on TV.

Vince is obsessed with pregnancy and wedding storylines for some reason. And they're always the worst storyline at any given time.
                    That's Wrestlecrap Material

Comment

• Yall need to stfu about the nature boy I'm hearing he thinks he's got one last title run left in him.

Comment

Working...
                      X