Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any Wrestling Fans on BoxingScene?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You guys see Aalyah Mysterio finally plant one on Buddy Murphy aka Murphy on Smackdown this week? I wonder how Rey feels about his daughter kissing who he probably feels is a "dirty Australian" lol. Better yet, I wonder how her real life boyfriend feels about it.

Comment

• I don't like the new direction they have taken with Alexa Bliss. Liked her personality better with Nikki Cross.

This psycho, supernatural schtick with Bray Wyatt is whack.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
        You guys see Aalyah Mysterio finally plant one on Buddy Murphy aka Murphy on Smackdown this week? I wonder how Rey feels about his daughter kissing who he probably feels is a "dirty Australian" lol. Better yet, I wonder how her real life boyfriend feels about it.

If they wanted to do a love story for Aaliyah, they could have at least used a young good looking wrestler like Ricochet or Angel Garza or someone like that. Murphy is probably not even 30 yet, but he looks he could be in his 40s lol. He looks grimey as hell, even Rey without the mask looks younger than him.

I don't mind soap opera type storylines as long as they lead somewhere. I have a feeling this will lead nowhere, like 90% of Vince's ideas for the midcard nowadays.

I'm hoping this leads to a heel turn for Dominick, maybe make him Seth's new disciple.
        Last edited by Willy Wanker; 10-31-2020, 08:11 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
          If they wanted to do a love story for Aaliyah, they could have at least used a young good looking wrestler like Ricochet or Angel Garza or someone like that. Murphy is probably not even 30, but he looks he could be in his 40s lol. He looks grimey as hell, even Rey without the mask looks younger than him.

I don't mind soap opera type storylines as long as they lead somewhere. I have a feeling this will lead nowhere, like 90% of Vince's ideas for the midcard nowadays.

I'm hoping this leads to a heel turn for Dominick, maybe make him Seth's new disciple.

Hes 32 she's 19....its just an weird angle.

Plus I have never been a big fan of mysterio

Comment

• Originally posted by #mandownESJR1 View Post
            Hes 32 she's 19....its just an weird angle.

Plus I have never been a big fan of mysterio
            Why not?

He was a spectacular ring performer in his prime.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
              Why not?

He was a spectacular ring performer in his prime.
              I just wasn't idk....just never was a fan nor did I see the reason to be a fan. Seems like a cool dude. Only moment I rerember of mysterio is when nadh threw him like a dart at the side of the production truck

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                I don't like the new direction they have taken with Alexa Bliss. Liked her personality better with Nikki Cross.

This psycho, supernatural schtick with Bray Wyatt is whack.
                With ya on that one. Plus they took the tag titles off of her and Nikki way too soon after they won them at Wrestlemania.

Comment

• They need to beef up their tag team division. They have 4 tag teams across both shows. They should have never broke up Otis and Tucker.

I love the Street Profits though, best tag team of the year.

Comment

• Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                    They need to beef up their tag team division. They have 4 tag teams across both shows. They should have never broke up Otis and Tucker.

I love the Street Profits though, best tag team of the year.
                    Vince loves to break up tag teams. We need someone like Teddy Long again, who built up the tag division when he was around and loved to make tag matches. Also never should've taken the briefcase off of Otis. If he's gonna win it, go with the underdog storyline and give him a title run or don't even have him win it at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
                      Vince loves to break up tag teams. We need someone like Teddy Long again, who built up the tag division when he was around and loved to make tag matches.

Lol Teddy loved those tag team matches.

He also loved booking wrestlers he didn't like against the Undertaker. Kind of fitting since Teddy used to manage Mean Mark in WCW.

Last edited by Willy Wanker; 11-01-2020, 12:28 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X