Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any Wrestling Fans on BoxingScene?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sasha Banks and Bayley have broken up.

Comment

• R.I.P. Road Warrior Animal

LOD was my favorite tag team growing up.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sour...ocC1FV&ampcf=1

Comment

• Mine too. 60's a bit young. Natural causes is all they're saying? So no autopsy?

Comment

• Wrestling has the worst death rate of any sport by far.

U have a better chance surviving a life of gang banging than wrestling lmao

Comment

• These guys especially back in the day were on ALL the PED's

You can't blame them, it's a job where you are physically beat up, working 300 days a year, finish your match, drive 500 miles for the show tomorrow night and pass out in the bar after 15 beers and a box of prescription painkillers

Barely anyone from that 80s era is left

Comment

• RIP Road Animal Warrior

Comment

• What a life that must be for a single guy, but would totally suck if married with kids.

No sport has had more characters than pro rasslin'.

Comment

• Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post
                  These guys especially back in the day were on ALL the PED's

You can't blame them, it's a job where you are physically beat up, working 300 days a year, finish your match, drive 500 miles for the show tomorrow night and pass out in the bar after 15 beers and a box of prescription painkillers

Barely anyone from that 80s era is left
                  At least now WWE has a private jet.

Comment

• I enjoyed Roman Reigns as a heel. Afa and Sika declared him as the Tribal Chief. We might see The Rock vs Roman Reigns at Wrestlemania 37. Randy Orton won his 14th wwe championship. And Aalyah Mysterio the 19 years old daughter of rey is pretty. She is currently in a love triangle with Buddy Murphy.

Comment

• Yeah Hell in a Cell 2020 was pretty good. No crap smosh finish to the main event, like they had in 2018 and 2019. Banks/Bayley was the match of the night IMO. Drew Gulak even made R Truth look good. Otis was done dirty and Lashley vs. Slap Nuts was a waste though. AEW PPV looks like it might be a good one too.

Comment

Working...
                      X