6. Verne Gagne
      7. Killer Kowalski
      8. Harley Race
      9. "Stonecold" Steve Austin
      10. Randy "Macho Man" Savage
      Good picks. No Bret Hart?

Comment

• Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
        Best Royal Rumble in years, even though the first half felt stale because of Brock.

Hey Anthony342, what do you think of Drew McIntyre winning?

I was rooting for him until Edge came back, then after Edge got eliminated, I went back to rooting for Drew lol.
        I was hoping Drew would win because for a while I've been thinking if they're not gonna push Braun to the top, they might as well push Mcintyre to the top of the card then because he's the best they have now. Not sure if Edge can win the title later or if he does, how long he can keep it because at 46, this will probably be the only contract he has with WWE. We all remember how bad Flair and Hogan looked when they tried to make comebacks in TNA into their 50s.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
          Good picks. No Bret Hart?
          He's overrated and nowhere near an ATG.

One of the lowest drawing champions of all time, same 6 moves every match, no live promo skills, and last but not least HBK's b!tch

Comment

• Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
            He's overrated and nowhere near an ATG.

One of the lowest drawing champions of all time, same 6 moves every match, no live promo skills, and last but not least HBK's b!tch
            Uh no. Same 6 moves would be guys like Bruno Sammartino or Ric Flair. He could do high flying moves, power moves and technical moves to complement anyone else's style he had to work with. Plus part of one of the best tag teams and factions of all time, he's rated just fine.

Comment

Uh no. Same 6 moves would be guys like Bruno Sammartino or Ric Flair. He could do high flying moves, power moves and technical moves to complement anyone else's style he had to work with. Plus part of one of the best tag teams and factions of all time, he's rated just fine.
              He's right up there with Dean Malenko but without the 1000 holds 😅

Comment

• 11.Edouard Carpentier
                12.Antonio Rocca
                13.The Shiek
                14.Superstar Billy Graham
                15.Dick the Bruiser
                16.Gene Kiniski
                17.Dory Funk Jr.
                18.Dusty Rhodes
                19.Bret "Hitman" Hart
                20.????....who ya got?

I'm not as sold on these picks as my top 10, so open to getting it right.

Comment

• How about rasslin' critters

Moondog Mayne
                  The Beast
                  Rip Hawk
                  Mad Dog Vachon
                  Bull Curry
                  Gorilla Monsoon

There are a truck load of others....

Comment

• I heard Edge returned.

Good ****.

Comment

I was hoping Drew would win because for a while I've been thinking if they're not gonna push Braun to the top, they might as well push Mcintyre to the top of the card then because he's the best they have now. Not sure if Edge can win the title later or if he does, how long he can keep it because at 46, this will probably be the only contract he has with WWE. We all remember how bad Flair and Hogan looked when they tried to make comebacks in TNA into their 50s.

It's not so much Edge's age that worries me, it's his neck. Keep in mind that Rey Mysterio is only a year younger than Edge, and he looks better now compared to 5-6 years ago since he healed from injuries.

AJ Styles is also over 40. Regardless, Edge doesn't have much time left, but he really isn't that old in wrestling years.

And Ric Flair was still wrestling great matches well into his 50s. Flair and Hogan were actually closer to their 60s when they wrestled in TNA.

Comment

Working...
                      X