No announcement yet.

Any Wrestling Fans on BoxingScene?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
    Yeah, that'll never happen in today's PG era though, especially with Stephanie McMahon running things.
    I really wanna know what goes on behind the scenes. How do people know its her ruining things? Doesnt vince have the final say?

Comment

• Originally posted by Vodkaholic View Post
      I really wanna know what goes on behind the scenes. How do people know its her ruining things? Doesnt vince have the final say?
      Vince does, but I'm sure Stephanie is the most vocal when it comes to how the women are booked.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vodkaholic View Post
        Ruining things indeed. If they did bring that stuff back, ratings might go back up at least.

Comment

• Brad Wyatt is the new universal champion. Just read that some WWE talents are still in Saudi Arabia. Hopefully they have a safe flight in the US.

Comment

• Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
            Vince does, but I'm sure Stephanie is the most vocal when it comes to how the women are booked.
            Paige have a very hot Halloween Dress.

Comment

• Originally posted by RomanReigns View Post
              Brad Wyatt is the new universal champion. Just read that some WWE talents are still in Saudi Arabia. Hopefully they have a safe flight in the US.
              I really enjoyed the Team Hogan vs. Team Flair match, even though I was rooting for Team Flair.

And Tyson Fury is a natural sports entertainer. I hope he joins WWE full time when he retires from boxing.

Comment

• Randy Orton as signed another contract with the WWE. He deserves another World Title run.

Comment

Randy Orton as signed another contract with the WWE. He deserves another World Title run.
                  that dude needs to retire already. He seems like an arrogant bastard. Loved his gimmick when he was the legend killer much better

Comment

• As for nutrition, I can say this. In any case, to achieve some success, ordinary food will not be enough for you. Therefore, I prefer to take hormones, but only legal ones. For example, Halodrol or Decabolin. I only buy prohormones from trusted guys. Beware of fakes - It can be deadly for your health. Purchase only in trusted stores.

Comment

Randy Orton has signed another contract with the WWE. He deserves another World Title run.
                      He was probably promised one to get him to sign his new 5 year deal. Being on Raw, I guess that would be with the Universal title now. I heard Alexa has another minor injury. If she can ever stay healthy, it sounds like Vince will strap the rocket to her back. After taking the balls out of her character, a heel turn might be in order. Don't know why she couldn't stay badass, like an Alesteir Black or Natalya, but if that's a face Alexa, she needs to go heel again. Or play her character like Moxley is doing with his in AEW. She has the chops for it. I wonder if she'll be with Nikki anymore in the old Bliss Cross Apple Sauce tag team, as she called it. Kabuki Warriors are good workers, but getting stale as characters. The pirate gimmick was dumb for Kairi..

Good move making Bray Universal Champion though. I'm loving the AEW shows. Not liking Jericho as champion, he's way past prime. Cody should have a run, but I'd ultimately like to see Kenny Omega with the title and even John Moxley because the crowd loves both of them. Love the whole tweener role Moxley is playing now too.

Comment

Working...
                      X