Collapse
No announcement yet.

biggest issue you ever had with your girl/wife

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

she always wants to fck or sck me off... i bit too much. my nuts are always drained..

sometimes i wanna chill so i cant have her at my place all the time. thats all she wants to fkcing do!

Comment

Originally posted by Straight Up View Post
      are you a virgo Mak?

Pisces brutha

Comment

B1tches always be mad cause I ain't got no job and ****.

I be like I make my breads through all my hustlin' doe, its just that business be slowing down for time to time you know.

So I say, "just chill trick, I ain't go no cheese but I still got the D, ya see."

Comment

Originally posted by GateKEEPER88 View Post
          Whats the biggest issue you had to deal with
          Which one of us were more awesome.

Comment

with my first baby momma I had a million and one issues, it was like living in hell with the devil's niece biatchhh!!! now with my wife the biggest issue I have is how she puts the toilet paper...I like it with the paper towards the front but she always puts it the other way around

I like peace and quiet now so to stay away from the nagging and the bitching I yes dear all day
            Last edited by -jose-; 03-19-2015, 08:39 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by -jose- View Post
              with my first baby momma I had a million and one issues, it was like living in hell with the devil's niece biatchhh!!! now with my wife the biggest issue I have is how she puts the toilet paper...I like it with the paper towards the front but she always puts it the other way around

I like peace and quiet now so to stay away from the nagging and the bitching I yes dear all day
              A necessary evil.

Also, toilet tissue should always be "paper towards the front". Next time you are forced to remind her, just tell her you win the argument and she must abide to the new rule since someone quoted and agreed with you on BS. Until she gets her own quote and agreeing post on this very forum, she loses the battle. Good day, sir!

Comment

How da **** would I know she'd take exception to me bangin some other bodacious busty blonde on side?...

Comment

Originally posted by -jose- View Post

The question is does she flush her **** rags?.

Comment

A wise man once said..."Don't go eating off of a womans ass as you don't know where it's once been!

Well i think he's wrong because last night i ate a bit of old toilet paper that had red sauce on off of a womans ass and it was lovely.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                      How da **** would I know she'd take exception to me bangin some other bodacious busty blonde on side?...
                      Go figure????? Always it's the little things!!

Comment

Working...
                      X