biggest issue you ever had with your girl/wife

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• biggest issue you ever had with your girl/wife

Whats the biggest issue you had to deal with

tryin to control my lifestyle...you either adapt or go...i change when I want to change

Comment

Had to dig up her body once or twice because of the Feds.

Nosey ****s

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
        tryin to control my lifestyle...you either adapt or go...i change when I want to change
        This is a big issue that I also dislike in a relationship. How can you be happy in a relationship when you can't be yourself anymore? Adjustments should be made in a relationship but controlling your partner's lifestyle or trying to completely change him/her won't end well.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
          Had to dig up her body once or twice because of the Feds.

Nosey ****s
          I know dem ones...

Comment

Originally posted by Ruthless One View Post
            This is a big issue that I also dislike in a relationship. How can you be happy in a relationship when you can't be yourself anymore? Adjustments should be made in a relationship but controlling your partner's lifestyle or trying to completely change him/her won't end well.

i pretty much lay cards out on the table when meeting or getting to know chicks...they see how i live, how i think and see the things i do..it can't be 'all good' during the dating phase then all of a sudden its not when things get serious...she knew what she was getting into..i'm not a project or some challenge...she needs to adapt

Comment

i pretty much lay cards out on the table when meeting or getting to know chicks...they see how i live, how i think and see the things i do..it can't be 'all good' during the dating phase then all of a sudden its not when things get serious...she knew what she was getting into..i'm not a project or some challenge...she needs to adapt
              Exactly. Preach it.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                Exactly. Preach it.

i get this thought that these b1tches think 'im gonna get this mother****er to quit drinking, smoking weed and hanging out with his boys during sporting events'

it kinda offends me lol

Comment

are you a virgo Mak?

Comment

i get this thought that these b1tches think 'im gonna get this mother****er to quit drinking, smoking weed and hanging out with his boys during sporting events'

it kinda offends me lol
                    Dude that's exactly the same boat I'm in right now, I have been toning down the drinking a bit but if i'm watching a sporting event im getting plastered and I don't give a crap.

Comment

Working...
                    X