Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's the one thing you hate most about where you live?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by D-Checc View Post
    Phoenix Arizona, I live in a house next to some ghetto apartments and theirs always fuckers hanging out in the alleys and **** so I had to install some motion detector lights cause fools been breaking in to all kinds of homes around here lately.
    You should call Steven Seagal and Sheriff Joe Arpaio to clean up the neighbourhood.

Comment

I live within 5 minutes of downtown Dallas.

Having to get in your car at any point during the morning & evening rush hours from Monday through Friday is hell. Every single road is bumper to bumper, whether it be the freeways or the damn side streets. Just getting 5 miles down the highway takes 45 f**kin minutes

Comment

No nude beaches.

Comment

No 24 hour fitness. Not too many good heavyweights in the area, so finding good sparring partners kinda sucks.

Comment

Seattle: ******ed liberals. Being liberal is one thing, but going full ****** is another.

Pensacola: too cold in the winter, too hot in the summer.

Comment

The polar extremes between conservative hicks, and overly fruity emo hipsters. There's no moderate ground.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

I don't "hate" really anything about where I live, which is why I moved here a couple of years ago.

Some annoyances, which are manageable, are the ultra-conservative attitudes of the majority of the populace, the lack of places to watch a live fight, and having to drive a long way to get diverse food.

....oh, and there are only three pool tables within 40 minutes, best I can figure. LOL!!!

Comment

Live in a town where everyone knows everyones business. All the guys and girls look the same. If you go out on a night out you know half the towns back story

Comment

Originally posted by ~AK49~ View Post
                    Seattle: ******ed liberals. Being liberal is one thing, but going full ****** is another.
                    I live in Austin and feel the exact same way.

Comment

Running into people I know and crackheads sipping on 40ozs.

Comment

Working...
                      X