Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's the one thing you hate most about where you live?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

15 minutes out of Toronto, Canada. I hate the ****ing winters. We have winter literally every ****ing year, I mean what's up with that?

Comment

I live in a big city. I hate how expensive everything is here grr

Comment

Originally posted by 2ofEverything View Post
        15 minutes out of Toronto, Canada. I hate the ****ing winters. We have winter literally every ****ing year, I mean what's up with that?
        This.

Although there are parts of Canada with clearly worse winters than ours (Winnipeg, Calgary, etc)

It ****ing sucks even when filling gas at the pump when it's -25 celcius.
        Last edited by deliveryman; 03-16-2015, 02:18 PM.

Comment

I hate how the government uses our tax dollars for their social life and even worse than that, squanders billions on failed projects that either never get completed or go over budget.

Comment

Originally posted by deliveryman View Post
            This.

Although there are parts of Canada with clearly worse winters than ours (Winnipeg, Calgary, etc)

It ****ing sucks even when filling gas at the pump when it's -25 celcius.
            Calgary actually had mostly above freezing temperatures this year...a lot of 9 C days.

Comment

Dudes always lying about the type of weed they selling

Comment

Parking

I regularly park about a mile from my building

Comment

my next door neighbor's trees
                  Last edited by -jose-; 03-16-2015, 09:15 PM.

Comment

NYC. Expensive, tiny, overcrowded, ghetto.

Smelling like pot all over the neighborhood, it's a building so UPS/FedEx often fails at delivering(And I order a lot of stuff), rent is high for tiny apartments, tiny houses cost like half a mill, a moderate sized home is like close to a million, forget about a big house, property tax cost an arm too.

If you do not make $100k and up, stay away from this city.

Comment

A bit too much rain here by times, especially from late October through March.

Comment

Working...
                      X