Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Life insurance..who here does not have any and why??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by New England View Post
    you just told me i'd cross the street if i saw you. it's relevant.

you don't want to meet?
    Sure when you save up enough money hop on a plane and come here.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
      I choose not to drive actually, its a wasteful liability I honestly don't need.

When **** happens you deal with it just like everything else, should you have insurance on food you buy in case your dinner gets burnt?

on the driving, that's fair.

i have enough money to buy another sandwich. i don't have enough money to buy another home, and most people who own property are in the same situation.

Comment

on the driving, that's fair.

i have enough money to buy another sandwich. i don't have enough money to buy another home, and most people who own property are in the same situation.
        That is a fair point too about your home, I just accept this notion that life can never be safe 100% secure or predictable and as long as you are alive the job is never done.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
          Sure when you save up enough money hop on a plane and come here.

so i'm rich and spoiled to the point of naivety in one post, and in another i need to save money for a freaking plane ticket?

why won't you post your picture? if i've got some kind of vendetta, and i come and find you, surely you're confident that you can take me.

Comment

so i'm rich and spoiled to the point of naivety in one post, and in another i need to save money for a freaking plane ticket?

why won't you post your picture? if i've got some kind of vendetta, and i come and find you, surely you're confident that you can take me.
            You suggested someone lied about their father dying, you're a disrespectful, low character, loser. Who knows what you'd do with my picture if I posted it. You don't need a picture to come to Toronto and confront me, however, if you did come here it shows how ****in stupid and naive you are.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
              Dude, first time I saw your pic I was checking bscene on my phone while walking down the street.

I crossed it immediately.

Comment

You just got your Life Insurance license, didn't you...

Comment

Originally posted by Infamous View Post
                  What's the difference between term and whole? What happens to my money if I don't die within the term life duration?
                  Term only last for a term amount of years and has 0 cash value that you can borrow

Comment

Originally posted by Adamjr91 View Post
                    In this day and age life insurance has never been needed less. Life expectancy is at all all time high and is only growing higher. Life insurance is a filthy scam like all other insurance products.

Do you work in insurance?
                    We all die and we all leave bills..life insurance now also offers living benefits

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
                      I have no kids and deem the concept of insurance of any kind as a scam......you are literally paying for fictional events which have not taken place and only benefit in the face of disaster.
                      Life insurance is not only in case you die,but also has living benefits..You can get an IUL=Index Universal Life,where your premiums actually accumulate interest and you can take money in case of emergencies

Comment

Working...
                      X