Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Life insurance..who here does not have any and why??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is d-check an alt of warrios? Or maybe he's changed his username?

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
      Is d-check an alt of warrios? Or maybe he's changed his username?

you'd cross the street if you saw me. i'm freaking ridiculously tough.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
        In this day and age we all need life insurance, what will happen to your family if you should pass away?? who will take care of your kids and how will your family bury you and take care of your final expenses?
        I have no kids and deem the concept of insurance of any kind as a scam......you are literally paying for fictional events which have not taken place and only benefit in the face of disaster.

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
          Maybe trolling is his therapy. I troll the sh it out of twitter.

that's possible.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
            let's

post your picture. it has now become inherently relevant to the discussion.
            That's your response to everything. And it isn't relevant we'll never meet and I don't need my picture showing up all over the Internet because you have a vendetta.

Comment

you'd cross the street if you saw me. i'm freaking ridiculously tough.
              Dude, first time I saw your pic I was checking bscene on my phone while walking down the street.

I crossed it immediately.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
                I have no kids and deem the concept of insurance of any kind as a scam......you are literally paying for fictional events which have not taken place and only benefit in the face of disaster.

you add a measure of predictability the ownership of something.

in several states, auto insurance is mandated. i haven't bought property anywhere other than massachusetts, but proof of in insurance policy was a stipulation in the loan for my house.

what will you do in the face of a disaster without insurance?

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
                  That's your response to everything. And it isn't relevant we'll never meet and I don't need my picture showing up all over the Internet because you have a vendetta.

you just told me i'd cross the street if i saw you. it's relevant.

you don't want to meet?

Comment

that's possible.
                    I'm truly amazed at how receptive women on twitter are to di ck pics.

Comment

you add a measure of predictability the ownership of something.

in several states, auto insurance is mandated. i haven't bought property anywhere other than massachusetts, but proof of in insurance policy was a stipulation in the loan for my house.

what will you do in the face of a disaster without insurance?
                      I choose not to drive actually, its a wasteful liability I honestly don't need.

When **** happens you deal with it just like everything else, should you have insurance on food you buy in case your dinner gets burnt?

Comment

Working...
                      X