Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Life insurance..who here does not have any and why??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Szef View Post
    Is Larry really trying to sell life insurence to users of the boxing forum he posts on?
    Don't knock the hustle.

Comment

VGLI. It's where it's at

Comment

i don't have any, but my brother has me listed as the beneficiary of his. he just got engaged, so i'm sure he'll move it over to his fiance. she's a keeper, anywa .

i really don't need life insurance. i have nobody who depends on me other than me, and taking care of my final expenses wouldn't be a burden for my family.

i should have a will, but i don't. i'm not going to freaking die, god willing.

Comment

i don't believe the dude who claimed his father just died.

if i'm wrong, i'm sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
            Is Larry really trying to sell life insurence to users of the boxing forum he posts on?
            Lmfaooooooo yes. He is.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
              i don't believe the dude who claimed his father just died.

if i'm wrong, i'm sorry.
              You're ****ing pathetic. Why even vocalize it? You're unbelievably disrespectful, I'd be amazed if you act like this in person because someone would have shut you up by now.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
                You're ****ing pathetic. Why even vocalize it? You're unbelievably disrespectful, I'd be amazed if you act like this in person because someone would have shut you up by now.

because he's clearly a troll, if you follow his posting, and his rhetoric isn't that of somebody who recently buried his father.

are you implying that you'd shut me up?

Comment

because he's clearly a troll, if you follow his posting, and his rhetoric isn't that of somebody who recently buried his father.

I don't think he is, and that clearly wasn't a troll post. And how would you like him to post after his dad died? Would putting this after every word be more convincing for you? And lets not start this game again, you're a spoiled brat from the burbs who would cross the street if you saw me approaching.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
                    I don't think he is, and that clearly wasn't a troll post. And how would you like him to post after his dad died? Would putting this after every word be more convincing for you? And lets not start this game again, you're a spoiled brat from the burbs who would cross the street if you saw me approaching.

let's

post your picture. it has now become inherently relevant to the discussion.

Comment

Maybe trolling is his therapy. I troll the sh it out of twitter.

Comment

Working...
                      X