No announcement yet.

How do Americans perceive NOI?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by UpInThisYo View Post
    Race means nothing in Islam, it doesn't matter what I personally believe, I never even stated that.
    Wrong.

Read again. If you aren't arab....allah spites you.

But keep digging.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Run View Post
          Wrong.

Read again. If you aren't arab....allah spites you.

But keep digging.
          Muhammad, s.a.w.s.: "O people! Indeed, your Lord is one and your father is one. Indeed, there is no superiority of an Arab over a non-Arab, nor of a non-Arab over an Arab, nor of a white over a black, nor a black over a white, except by taqwa."

From the famous Farewell Sermon, dawg. Don't talk shid about stuff you know nothin about.

Comment

Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post
            Both Muhammad Ali and Malcolm X left NOI and became Muslims.

Comment

Muhammad, s.a.w.s.: "O people! Indeed, your Lord is one and your father is one. Indeed, there is no superiority of an Arab over a non-Arab, nor of a non-Arab over an Arab, nor of a white over a black, nor a black over a white, except by taqwa."

From the famous Farewell Sermon, dawg. Don't talk shid about stuff you know nothin about.
              Wrong.

I'm a student of theology.

Blacks adopted Islam to counteract western belief in opposition to slavery. However.....few even read the Quran like you.

You worship a god that doesn't love you because you're not Arab. Just like Ali.....you're full of ****.

The Nation of Islam is ******ed.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Wrong.

I'm a student of theology.

Blacks adopted Islam to counteract western belief in opposition to slavery. However.....few even read the Quran like you.

You worship a god that doesn't love you because you're not Arab. Just like Ali.....you're full of ****.

The Nation of Islam is ******ed.
                I have read the Quran countless of times, but I really can't take you seriously. Show me the racist parts of the Quran? You won't find any. www.quran.com, go there and look around.

But I agree with the last part of your message, yes, Nation of Islam is ******ed. Just like Rastafarianism is ******ed and KKK is ******ed.

Comment

I have read the Quran countless of times, but I really can't take you seriously. Show me the racist parts of the Quran? You won't find any. www.quran.com, go there and look around.

But I agree with the last part of your message, yes, Nation of Islam is ******ed. Just like Rastafarianism is ******ed and KKK is ******ed.
                  We both know you've never read the quran.

Let's leave it there.

And that line by line translation is a joke.

Comment

We both know you've never read the quran.

Let's leave it there.
                    Couldn't find the racist parts, eh? I thought so. Yeah, let's leave it there, your trolling sucks.

Comment

Racists come in all colors, these guys are proof. Even Malcolm saw that in the end, and he was as devoted to that **** as anyone.

Comment

Working...
                      X