No announcement yet.

How do Americans perceive NOI?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do Americans perceive NOI?

How do Americans perceive NOI, the so-called Nation of Islam? Those stupid monkeys got NOTHING to do with Islam, the real muslims are laughing at them. How come Americans, black and white, don't unite and tell them to take their racist ideology to Hell and stop making Islam look foolish with their antiIslamic teachings? However, Americans in general are not exactly known for their desire to research things, so do Americans really perceive NOI as muslims?

http://www.answering-christianity.com/noi.htm

Go read the First Amendment of the U.S. Constitution while you're on the internet.

Comment

Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post
      Go read the First Amendment of the U.S. Constitution while you're on the internet.
      Please stick to the topic.

Comment

Originally posted by UpInThisYo View Post
        Please stick to the topic.
        I addressed one question you had, because I'm an American.

"How come Americans, black and white, don't unite and tell them to take their racist ideology to Hell and stop making Islam look foolish with their antiIslamic teachings?"

The only thing is I'm not black or white.

Comment

Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post
          I addressed one question you had, because I'm an American.

"How come Americans, black and white, don't unite and tell them to take their racist ideology to Hell and stop making Islam look foolish with their antiIslamic teachings?"

The only thing is I'm not black or white.
          I'm mulatto, so I don't really count as black or white either, but that doesn't matter. The point, NOI is a stupid ideology made up of monkeys who makes both black people and Islam look stupid. NOI should be banned, it would be best for everyone.

As my black dad said: "The only n*gg£rs who deserves to be called n*gg£rs are n*gg£rs". By that, he meant stupid people like NOI.
          Last edited by UpInThisYo; 01-02-2015, 11:30 PM.

Comment

If you look at their history and how they tie in to the earlier Moorish Science Temple of America it makes a little more sense how Islam came to be involved in their beliefs.

It's still wacky bullcrap but at least you can kind of see some of their influences and how they gradually morphed into their current state.

Comment

Most laugh at them... Just like the KKK now, they are a joke. They pose no real threat to anyone, and we all just sit back and watch them press the self-destruct button.

Lol they believe that "Dr. Yakub, a genius, but evil scientists" created White people, but ultimately couldn't "control the monster he created."

It's like a blend of scientology and Islam, which make for sooo many lulz.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                If you look at their history and how they tie in to the earlier Moorish Science Temple of America it makes a little more sense how Islam came to be involved in their beliefs.

It's still wacky bullcrap but at least you can kind of see some of their influences and how they gradually morphed into their current state.
                That's even crazier - they believe the blacks in America, who are descendants from West African, have any sort of relation whatsoever to the Moors, who were not black in the least.

Well, there was probably some black Moors, but they likely joined them after the Moors came through their countries.

The modern day Berber people of Northern Africa are those most closely related to the Moors.

Comment

Monkeys??? why ya'll gotta bring racial terms into **** all the damn time?

Comment

Originally posted by UpInThisYo View Post
                    I'm mulatto, so I don't really count as black or white either, but that doesn't matter. The point, NOI is a stupid ideology made up of monkeys who makes both black people and Islam look stupid. NOI should be banned, it would be best for everyone.

As my black dad said: "The only n*gg£rs who deserves to be called n*gg£rs are n*gg£rs". By that, he meant stupid people like NOI.
                    I think this troll/alt account has ran it's course..

Comment

Working...
                    X