No announcement yet.

How do Americans perceive NOI?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
    Racists come in all colors, these guys are proof. Even Malcolm saw that in the end, and he was as devoted to that **** as anyone.
    Malcolm was a rational man. If anyone is rational, they will leave Nation of Islam. That cult is a satanic bunch of losers that needs to get shot.

Comment

Originally posted by UpInThisYo View Post
      Couldn't find the racist parts, eh? I thought so. Yeah, let's leave it there, your trolling sucks.
      Actually. You're on trial here.

How about you post the story of the elephant? How Allah forsake all non Arabs and targeted the Persians. "Blasting the elephants with a flock of crows".

You're just talking ****. Go play dice homie.

You've never read the f.ucking book you're so adamant about.

Nation of Islam = Propaganda.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by Run View Post
        Actually. You're on trial here.

How about you post the story of the elephant? How Allah forsake all non Arabs and targeted the Persians. "Blasting the elephants with a flock of crows".

You're just talking ****. Go play dice homie.

You've never read the f.ucking book you're so adamant about.

Nation of Islam = Propaganda.
        I'm not a part of Nation of Islam. I got no more to say to you. Except one thing.

Let me remind you something... Maybe tonight. Maybe tomorrow. Maybe in 10 years, maybe in 50. You can't run from death. Someday, you will face the fact that your time is coming. You will get punished after that for every word of blasphemy you spoke. And you won't like it. Bye...

Comment

I'm not a part of Nation of Islam. I got no more to say to you. Except one thing.

Let me remind you something... Maybe tonight. Maybe tomorrow. Maybe in 10 years, maybe in 50. You can't run from death. Someday, you will face the fact that your time is coming. You will get punished after that for every word of blasphemy you spoke. And you won't like it. Bye...
          I'm doomed for hell. Look who you're conversing with.

Trust me I'll burn and suffer. If you think I'm afraid of that ****, then you just don't know me.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Every month or two we get one of these alts with some kind of agenda in here.

Comment

How do Americans perceive NOI, the so-called Nation of Islam? Those stupid monkeys got NOTHING to do with Islam, the real muslims are laughing at them. How come Americans, black and white, don't unite and tell them to take their racist ideology to Hell and stop making Islam look foolish with their antiIslamic teachings? However, Americans in general are not exactly known for their desire to research things, so do Americans really perceive NOI as muslims?

http://www.answering-christianity.com/noi.htm
              Translation: Religious person tells other religious people their religion isn't a real religion.

Comment

I'm going to send you to pixie bootcamp where pixies will make you run laps and do pushups. What? Don't believe in pixies? EXTRA PUSHUPS AT PIXIE BOOT CAMP!

Idiots need to stop threatening people who don't share their beliefs with hell.

Comment

I'm mulatto, so I don't really count as black or white either, but that doesn't matter. The point, NOI is a stupid ideology made up of monkeys who makes both black people and Islam look stupid. NOI should be banned, it would be best for everyone.

As my black dad said: "The only n*gg£rs who deserves to be called n*gg£rs are n*gg£rs". By that, he meant stupid people like NOI.
                  Islam makes people stupid.

religion in general makes people stupid and ruins progress in planet earth.

Islam is just the worst of all the adult fairy tales that billions of idiotic people believe in.

nation of islam is just a byproduct of Islam/religion. Religion is at fault here. NOI dont care about ISLAM. they care about political power and member fees.

Comment

Working...
                  X