Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any BoxingScene Weightloss Success Stories?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't need no scientists mumbo jumbo to lose weight. . . . Exercise and eat right that's all, but 90% of people just don't have the capacity to do those two simple things. They rather starve then exercise or exercise but eat and drink like pigs.

Comment

I just ordered a cheesesteak and onion rings from my local pizza joint.

Comment

Originally posted by -Weltschmerz- View Post
        Planning on calling up this guy right after new year
        Something about this dude, screams douchebag

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
          I just ordered a cheesesteak and onion rings from my local pizza joint.
          Aaaand now I'm hungry

Comment

watch the Lakers play

Comment

Originally posted by Khabash View Post
              Absolute mythical broscientific NONSENSE.

This is the tragedy of how broscience infects society. The myth that carbs are the devil is just that.

Part of the starch in potatoes is indigestible, which means it gives you a temporary bloat (WHICH IS GOOD) similar to soup.

Potatoes have high quality protein (with all the amino acids and shiz) are very high in fibre and are consistently ranked high on the satiety index. Plus they're low in calories!
              K bro thanks for the info

I didnt know this

Depends on how they prepared

Don't peel the skin

Comment

Here's the book I suggested.

http://files.meetup.com/3189652/Joel...0To%20Live.pdf

It's an older edition to the one that I have so it doesn't have case studies at the beginning of each chapter or testimonials from those who have used it.

Even if you're not willing to follow it I'd suggest you read about how your brain controls dietary drive starting on page 26.

Comment

yes this is a training nutrition thread, lounge should be about sex, drugs & rocknroll. Well maybe they can go hand in hand.

Seems to be a lot of nutrition experts around these parts. As one guy said, do exercise and think about what you eat (and when) - then you should see progress in terms of physique, and probably your mind in general.

Comment

I have had several WL success stories. When I was 18 I lost 58 pounds training. I also grew four inches taller somehow. Late bloomer I guess. I always believed in working it off more than diet. I know a lot of people that tried various diets(like atkins) and a year later they are right back where they started. I believe people that want to lose weight should find exercises they can practically do forever because when they get away from them the weight will come back. Of course less ice cream and avoiding fast food helps.

Comment

Originally posted by -Weltschmerz- View Post
                      I plan for 2015 to lose weight. I know what to do, I just need the motivation, which is the hardest part. No more cervezas for a start.
                      lol I always do light works outs but its hard to motivate myself to get into beast mode again, im not fat but im not yoked out like i used to be. I should cut back on drinking, I stayed drunk from thudsady to yesterday today just had a few brews to cure the hangover.

Originally posted by THE REED***8482;
                      P90x works......
                      it does I done it 2 cycles and a half all half assed and I still got good results.
                      Last edited by Daylyt; 12-23-2014, 04:43 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X