Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

102 inch smart/curved/ultra HD TV for 120 grand.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Only 120Hz? I'll pass.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
      lmfao at this comment on the amazon page:

Fucking one-uppers.

Comment

lol at some of the reviews.

worth every peso
        By Edgar Flores Angel on November 18, 2014

Had to join a Mexican Cartel to afford this tv.. but it was worth, now i can enjoy my tv and my mujeres

Better bang for your buck!
        By mmedina on November 20, 2014

The black levels and color depth on this TV are pretty good for the price. However, the small screen size is a deal breaker. I recommend buying an IMAX theater instead.
        Financing Available!
        By Eric J. Smith on October 15, 2014

I was able to purchase this amazing television with an FHA loan (30 year fixed-rate w/ 4.25% APR) and only 3.5% down. This is, hands down, the best decision I've ever made. And the box it came in is incredibly roomy too, which is a huge bonus, because I live in it now.
        What a great TV. When the decision came down to either ...
        By Cimmerian on November 20, 2014

What a great TV. When the decision came down to either sending my kids to college or buying this set, the choice was easy. Now my kids can watch this set when they come home from their McJobs and be happy like me.
        Five Stars
        By ys on October 27, 2014

I measured the TV and it was actually 104.6 inches not 105 so I returned it.
        all in all great deal.
        By tony mcmichael on November 24, 2014

Well after talking with Satan and finishing the paperwork for my soul the TV was delivered without problem! Screen is a little smaller than my Galaxy S5 but not by much...all in all great deal.
        Losing money not to!
        By Dominic Broda on November 24, 2014

If you are an avid movie goer and love the big screen, stop wasting your money and bring the theater to your home! I mean, you're talking at least $10 a ticket just to get in. And you go to the movies... what... 12,000 times a year? After one year, that is money in your pocket!
        Five Stars

By Paul LeFevre on October 2, 2014
        The free shipping made it affordable....no regrets!
        A great pair with the iPhone!

ByMichael dukeon December 6, 2014
        I love how it compliments my bent, I mean "curved" iPhone.
        There's a few more...

Comment

Originally posted by El Gitano View Post
          Only 120Hz? I'll pass.

1440 Clear Motion Rate tho. That makes all the difference.

Comment

Motion Detection (camera sold separately)

I assume the camera is like 3k

Comment

Originally posted by El Gitano View Post
              lol at some of the reviews.

There's a few more...
              AHHAHAHAh from their McJobs LOLOL

Comment

lmao the comments are gold.

Comment

Might get one but only if it microwaves bacon.

Comment

Best review lol:

After much soul searching I decided I needed this TV. Weeks of selling my "seed" and my body on the local street corner were only able raise half the funds neccessary but I did realize I have no natural inhibitions and will try absolutely anything. Still, I needed a new plan. I went down to my local bingo parlor where I began to fleece senior citizens of their hard earned social security by rigging the games. This produced not only enough funds for the TV, but also for the platinum installation service and added accessory package!!! Let me tell you folks, BEST Package EVER!!!

The friendly folks from amazon showed up promptly at 3am thanksgiving morning with a flatbed complete with crane. After promptly removing the front of my house, they set to work re-enforceing the wall which this baby would hang on. 3 tons of steel and 20 truckloads of re-enforced concrete later, the wall was ready. Meanwhile the folks from the nuclear regulatory commission arrived to oversee the installation of the included nuclear reactor. That's right folks, no increased power bill for this guy!!

By December 1st they were done painting and sweeping up and I was ready to enjoy my new TV. I sat down in my lazy boy and opened my bottle of mad dog 20/20 and prepared to watch my favorite episode of Cops. I was blown away, literally, by the intense sound eminating from the speakers. I also recieved a nice "healty" dose of radiation from the extreme brightness of this screen. This is like nothing I have ever experienced in my life!!

I have now had this TV for a full 5 days and have finished my binge watch of Cops and I can tell you I am so happy with my purchase. As soon as I pull myself off my lazy boy and go to the doctor for my unexpected and rapid hair loss (not sure why this just started happening) i'm going to pick up the complete Golden Girls and set to work on my next binge. I also have lots of new friends who pay me for my company!! Thank you Samsung and Amazon!!

Comment

Originally posted by ea22 View Post
                      Best review lol:

After much soul searching I decided I needed this TV. Weeks of selling my "seed" and my body on the local street corner were only able raise half the funds neccessary but I did realize I have no natural inhibitions and will try absolutely anything. Still, I needed a new plan. I went down to my local bingo parlor where I began to fleece senior citizens of their hard earned social security by rigging the games. This produced not only enough funds for the TV, but also for the platinum installation service and added accessory package!!! Let me tell you folks, BEST Package EVER!!!

The friendly folks from amazon showed up promptly at 3am thanksgiving morning with a flatbed complete with crane. After promptly removing the front of my house, they set to work re-enforceing the wall which this baby would hang on. 3 tons of steel and 20 truckloads of re-enforced concrete later, the wall was ready. Meanwhile the folks from the nuclear regulatory commission arrived to oversee the installation of the included nuclear reactor. That's right folks, no increased power bill for this guy!!

By December 1st they were done painting and sweeping up and I was ready to enjoy my new TV. I sat down in my lazy boy and opened my bottle of mad dog 20/20 and prepared to watch my favorite episode of Cops. I was blown away, literally, by the intense sound eminating from the speakers. I also recieved a nice "healty" dose of radiation from the extreme brightness of this screen. This is like nothing I have ever experienced in my life!!

I have now had this TV for a full 5 days and have finished my binge watch of Cops and I can tell you I am so happy with my purchase. As soon as I pull myself off my lazy boy and go to the doctor for my unexpected and rapid hair loss (not sure why this just started happening) i'm going to pick up the complete Golden Girls and set to work on my next binge. I also have lots of new friends who pay me for my company!! Thank you Samsung and Amazon!!
                      lmfaoooooo

Comment

Working...
                      X