Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you had a Million Dollars

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would by a used tuned GTR and then invest in some Shell petrol stations, and watch the money roll in while im sat at home typing away on boxingscene.

Also pay off my mortgage and my mum n dads.

Comment

Put them in the bank and think for a couple weeks.

Comment

I'd use 50k and take a bunch of us to a fight. All expenses paid, plus money to gamble.

Comment

Originally posted by DonMega View Post
          I'd use 50k and take a bunch of us to a fight. All expenses paid, plus money to gamble.

Comment

Originally posted by -jose- View Post
            it has mayo?

yup...mayo, onions, the works..you gotta have it on sourdough

Comment

I'd buy this forum and change all of dons threads to dick licking

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
                I'd buy this forum and change all of dons threads to dick licking
                I'd buy all the goats in your village just to ruin your 'night life'

Comment

Pay off debt, buy some land somewhere, wait to see where my job leads me permanently and buy a house, buy a nice truck, buy a nice car, give the parents 100k. If any is left I put it away, and keep living life and working like usual.

Comment

I'd buy this bad boy

a pure gold ****ter

and then I'd buy a custom made life size adrien broner statue and put it in my front yard kinda close to the mailbox

Comment

i would invest it in some business or maybe put some in stock market. once i get some good earning off of it i would probably open up a franchise of some sort or maybe my own business just so i can make more out of it. maybe go to some asian islands where i can have a small cafe or bar and live like a king on a vacation.

Comment

Working...
                      X