No announcement yet.

If you had a Million Dollars

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Badzi87 View Post
    I would by a used tuned GTR and then invest in some Shell petrol stations, and watch the money roll in while im sat at home typing away on boxingscene.

Also pay off my mortgage and my mum n dads.
    "I would buy a used tuned GTR" You get my vote. I'd go for either that or a Godzilla model.
    As for the investment, do you really think that all the left-overs that you invested would yield dividends large enough for you to live off of?

Comment

House / Condo
      Car
      Savings
      Vacation

Comment

I would build the recording studio of my dreams (which would only cost a couple grand, since nowadays you just need a computer and the right recording software and gear, probably would cost me like $20k to get EVERYTHING I wanted)

Then I would invest the rest of it in hiring a producer, some musicians to add some additional flavor to the music besdides just me playing everything (which I do now) and the rest of it on promoting my albums.

As you can probably tell I'm a very passionate, young musician and recording artist.
        Check out some of my tunes if you like, let me know what you think if you would be kind enough...any feedback is hugely appreciated.

I write/record/produce/mix/promote everything myself, it's exhausting, but it's just what I live for.

http://www.reverbnation.com/relicradiation

Comment

Originally posted by DonMega View Post
          I Know 1 million is not enough to make you rich nowadays. But if you got 1 mil in 1 lump sum. What would you do with it? What would you buy first?
          Let's see:

INCOME TAXES + FEDERAL TAX + OBAMACARE

You're left with 43% of the original sum. (more or less)

In other words , you need 2 million if you want to enjoy your 1 million.

Comment

Originally posted by HughJass View Post
            I wouldn't buy anything,i would put it in the bank and live off the interest.
            This^^^^^^^^^

I already have a job and am pretty content with the things I own

Comment

Working...
            X