No announcement yet.

To all you cowards that defend Ray Rice and hitting women

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
    Ozzie Newsome, Ravens GM confirmed Ray told them and Goddell he punched her in face. Ozzie said tape confirmed exactly what Ray told them.

Ray was absolutely wrong-but if you knew what he did and you had the tape (which they did) then make the suspension 8 -16 games back then even if all he got was pre trial intervention.

It was completely fair to suspend rice for a season for this. Its completely unfair for the NFL to add 14 games just because they got caught trying to cover this up to justify the 2 game suspension.
    You are exactly correct and that's why the blame falls on Goodell. He is judge, jury, and executioner. He has made it clear he is the law, and the end all be all. Well since he's that, he needs to be held responsible for not only giving this weak punishment, but lying about it, then trying to make up for it saying he messed up.

IMO he tried to cover it up.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
      I'm bored at work, wtf you want me to do?
      you're officially my love hate e-relationship

Comment

You are exactly correct and that's why the blame falls on Goodell. He is judge, jury, and executioner. He has made it clear he is the law, and the end all be all. Well since he's that, he needs to be held responsible for not only giving this weak punishment, but lying about it, then trying to make up for it saying he messed up.

IMO he tried to cover it up.
        Yeah, he sure did. I can't for the life of me figure out why. This was a no brainer and he managed to f#ck it up so bad.

What the **** is he and the league hiding that they would allow this to spiral out of control.

And, they are going to have to bring Ray back because no matter how deplorable his actions he isn't part of this cover up.

My hope-they suspend him for the year but put his salary in an escrow account for Janay and his daughter.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post

My hope-they suspend him for the year but put his salary in an escrow account for Janay and his daughter.
          Great post, but why a year suspension when their new policy is 6 games for the first offence? They're punishing him beyond their own policy to cover up their screw up. I'd sue the league if I was rice and they gave me a year.

Comment

How would you have reacted if the person in the video was a Muslim man in Muslim garb beating on his wife in America?

You would be up in arms you fukin hypocrites.
            There are people on here defending Ray Rice actions?

Well considering the amount of trolling on this site....I'm not surprised.

Comment

I think they should have held him out until they gathered enough evidence or when all the facts were in.

One of two things happened:
              1) They did a have @ss investigation and decided two games were enough.

2) They saw the evidence, made a decision, and because of the back lash, they are trying to make it a full year as to not piss sponsors off.

I really don't see how Goddell could have saw that tape and thought he should only get two games? Not sure how he justifies that.

Comment

Originally posted by Brother Khalid View Post
                I think they should have held him out until they gathered enough evidence or when all the facts were in.

2) They saw the evidence, made a decision, and because of the back lash, they are trying to make it a full year as to not piss sponsors off.

I really don't see how Goddell could have saw that tape and thought he should only get two games? Not sure how he justifies that.

Goodell is all about 'accountability'...i'd like to see him take the hardest hit in this entire case

Comment

The problem is, people put p-ssy on a pedastal

Comment

Originally posted by Brother Khalid View Post

I agree..
                    If what the nfl says is true, then they did a horrible job of investigating..

The tape doesn't change anything.. Ray admitted to the deed.. How does the tape change anything..
                    Now Ray is being punished because the nfl messed up the first suspension and are now back pedaling to save face..
                    I don't condone what Ray did, but he admitted, took his punishment without complaining, and is now being overly punished for the nfl botching their reaction

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                      I agree..
                      If what the nfl says is true, then they did a horrible job of investigating..

The tape doesn't change anything.. Ray admitted to the deed.. How does the tape change anything..
                      Now Ray is being punished because the nfl messed up the first suspension and are now back pedaling to save face..
                      I don't condone what Ray did, but he admitted, took his punishment without complaining, and is now being overly punished for the nfl botching their reaction

I agree with everything but the "overly punished" part.

Being out a year seems fair to me, considering how popular the NFL is and the message it sends that one of it's employees is on video KO'ing a women.

IMO this is bigger than Ray Rice and has more to do with issues of domestic violence in America.

Comment

Working...
                      X