No announcement yet.

To all you cowards that defend Ray Rice and hitting women

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To all you cowards that defend Ray Rice and hitting women

How would you have reacted if the person in the video was a Muslim man in Muslim garb beating on his wife in America?

You would be up in arms you fukin hypocrites.

the hell?

dont get this question

Comment

Cuauht's drinkin already

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
        the hell?

dont get this question
        Real simple Mak..

You seen the thread with the tough guys talking about if a woman slaps me I'm going to ___________. Well it's ok when Ray Rice does it, because we seen the video of him arguing and fighting with his wife.

I just wonder if those same all American bad asses would have defended the same exact situation if it was some Muslim man, beating a woman in public here in America.

I bet you on Fox news the headline would have been "Sharia law now real in America!"

Comment

Who defended him other than that Ragnar/Don'tTaseMeBruh guy? I didn't go past the first page of the Ray Rice Fired thread. The whole topic bores to death.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
            the hell?

dont get this question
            lol same here I was replying and had to delete and reread lol.

Comment

I dont condone what ray rice did, but he was honest about it, took his punishment, and is now being punished again because the powers that be (NFL) looked stupid and had a bunch of backlash for the punishment they served..
              Nothing changed in the ray rice incident, but now ray is being punished because of bad publicity the NFL is receiving.. Its not ray's fault that the NFL screwed up, but now he is being punished severely, and i dont think its fair or right for what the ravens and NFL did this past monday...

Comment

What does being Muslim have to do with it?

Comment

I hope this causes Roger Goddell to be fired... He totally mishandled this entire situation

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                    What does being Muslim have to do with it?
                    I think he meant like cause in america I guess everyone supposedly hates muslims but I from the westcoast and to be honest I never came across this patriotic muslim hate lol.

Comment

Working...
                    X