Collapse
No announcement yet.

To all you cowards that defend Ray Rice and hitting women

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I doubt any Muslim women would spit and slap there fiance/husband in the face tbh.. because she would know she'd get a lot worse then a punch in the face.

Woman want equal rights and be treated the same as men.. well don't step up to men.. hit them and spit in there face and not expect to get hit back. I don't like what he did but i am not sure i would remain calm if a woman did that to me either.. spitting is especially nasty

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
      what if she just killed your dog and was running at you with a knife?
      LOL I love my dog so maybe my line of thinking would be different. Good question!

Comment

I would never hit Ronda Rousey.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
          No man was involved, every one would laugh and find it silly/cute.

well, what if they were two lesbian muslims? would you still think it was silly and cute?

Comment

Did anyone else think that the ray rice ko, was very similar to the way floyd stopped hatton with the check hook.. girl was coming in wild like hatton, and ray rice pulled a floyd and check hooked her with the left, and her head hit the hand rail similar to hatton hitting the corner...
            LMAO i swear that is the first thing that i thought of when i saw the video

Comment

Cuah is drinking tequila

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                Did anyone else think that the ray rice ko, was very similar to the way floyd stopped hatton with the check hook.. girl was coming in wild like hatton, and ray rice pulled a floyd and check hooked her with the left, and her head hit the hand rail similar to hatton hitting the corner...
                LMAO i swear that is the first thing that i thought of when i saw the video
                Lmfaoooo

Comment

I just don't understand why everyone thinks he should be taken out for half the season due to the video.

Everyone knew he knocked her out, the police report was pretty specific in saying he essentially knocked her out, a first time offender in a domestic violence case gets about the same outcome as he did. But now the video is out and is everyone is so shocked....

The NFL should have stuck to their guns and said we believe stick with our original punishment. We realize it may have been too little so we reformed out policy on domestic abuse so future cases are more strict. The video is disturbing but only reassures what we already knew took place. The Ravens would have cut him and no one would touch him they'd be off the hook.

But now they flip flopped and give him an indefinite suspension on what we already know he did. Which is completely irrational because the new, more strict policy which Rice doesn't even fall under offers a 6 game suspension for a first time offender
                  Last edited by Danny Gunz; 09-12-2014, 02:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
                    I just don't understand why everyone thinks he should be taken out for half the season due to the video.

Everyone knew he knocked her out, the police report was pretty specific in saying he essentially knocked her out, a first time offender in a domestic violence case gets about the same outcome as he did. But now the video is out and is everyone is so shocked....

The NFL should have stuck to their guns and said we believe stick with our original punishment. We realize it may have been too little so we reformed out policy on domestic abuse so future cases are more strict. The video is disturbing but only reassures what we already knew took place.

But now they flip flopped and give him an indefinite suspension on what we already know he did. Which is completely irrational because the new, more strict policy which Rice doesn't even fall under offers a 6 game suspension for a first time offender
                    You are completely missing the point.

First off, not everyone knew he knocked her out. Because there was no video, not everyone understood the severity of the crime, I sure didn't. I chalked it up to another athlete hitting his GF/wife.

According to the NFL, they didn't see the full video. Only the part where he is dragging her out of the elevator. New information is now showing that the authorities turned the full video over as early as April, so that means one of two things.

Either Goodell lied about not seeing it and brushed it under the rug. Or he didn't see it because of incompetence by the league.

Either way, he fuked up. Originally he said it was a 2 game suspension, then he said it wasn't severe enough and that leads me to believe because he thought the video would be leaked and he was back tracking.

IMO, Goodell should be investigated because this is severe.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
                      You are completely missing the point.

First off, not everyone knew he knocked her out. Because there was no video, not everyone understood the severity of the crime, I sure didn't. I chalked it up to another athlete hitting his GF/wife.

According to the NFL, they didn't see the full video. Only the part where he is dragging her out of the elevator. New information is now showing that the authorities turned the full video over as early as April, so that means one of two things.

Either Goodell lied about not seeing it and brushed it under the rug. Or he didn't see it because of incompetence by the league.

Either way, he fuked up. Originally he said it was a 2 game suspension, then he said it wasn't severe enough and that leads me to believe because he thought the video would be leaked and he was back tracking.

IMO, Goodell should be investigated because this is severe.
                      Ozzie Newsome, Ravens GM confirmed Ray told them and Goddell he punched her in face. Ozzie said tape confirmed exactly what Ray told them.

Ray was absolutely wrong-but if you knew what he did and you had the tape (which they did) then make the suspension 8 -16 games back then even if all he got was pre trial intervention.

It was completely fair to suspend rice for a season for this. Its completely unfair for the NFL to add 14 games just because they got caught trying to cover this up to justify the 2 game suspension.

Comment

Working...
                      X