No announcement yet.

The Ohio State Buckeyes Mega Thread, Pledge your Support here

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sumthang bit me View Post
    Cardale Jones. Best arm in the NFL right now . Can't wait to see this dude play every sunday.
    His nickname is 12 gauge

Comment

• Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
      Oregon will lose, Arizona will win, I think UCLA will lose to K-State, K-State is really good.

Jameis is like Mayweather, He doesn't lose
      damn, you ****in sukk homie, lol, all your ****in predictions were crap, lol,
      pac 12 is the best conference this year easily, lol, we are 4-1, lol, sce is overated always playing 8 home games and 4 road games, , 3 games they dont play in their confence is played against crap conferences, they stepped up and all of their top teams got beaten like ****, miss st, ole miss, auburn, alabama, lsu,

usc, arizona st, utah, oregon, stanford, lol, they all won , only team to lose was the one your azz thought would win, lol, you are a miserable predictor,

jameis doesnt lose you said, lol, he finally lost in his career and you predicted he will win, brush, lol, you sukk, you jinxed jameis 4 lifetime career undefeated streek, lol,

pac 12 has 7 bowl teams and they all are really good, lol, sec will be continue playing 3 soft outta conference teams and 8 home guys, lol, this is tradition from a cupcake azz conference, lol, then you dilusional fools think all these teams are great becase they all start off 3 and 0, lol, false record, nobodies, then they basically dont play anybody outta conference and all wind up solid, sec sukks, lol, sec teams all have a inflated record, year after year, lol, pac 12...................best conference

the pac 12 always seem to dominate the big 10, lol, this year no exception,

usc vs ohio st, lol, your daddies...............

Comment

• Originally posted by Tha_Greatest View Post
        pac 12 is the best conference this year easily, lol, we are 4-1, lol, sce is overated always playing 8 home games and 4 road games, , 3 games they dont play in their confence is played against crap conferences, they stepped up and all of their top teams got beaten like ****, miss st, ole miss, auburn, alabama, lsu,

usc, arizona st, utah, oregon, stanford, lol, they all won , only team to lose was the one your azz thought would win, lol, you are a miserable predictor,

jameis doesnt lose you said, lol, he finally lost in his career and you predicted he will win, brush, lol, you sukk, you jinxed jameis 4 lifetime career undefeated streek, lol,

pac 12 has 7 bowl teams and they all are really good, lol, sec will be continue playing 3 soft outta conference teams and 8 home guys, lol, this is tradition from a cupcake azz conference, lol, then you dilusional fools think all these teams are great becase they all start off 3 and 0, lol, false record, nobodies, then they basically dont play anybody outta conference and all wind up solid, sec sukks, lol, sec teams all have a inflated record, year after year, lol, pac 12...................best conference

17 Lol's I counted in that post. Dude you are a beast with the lol's. You're a volume lol'er, you're basically the prime Allen Iverson of lol dropping. It's pretty badass, I'm not even going to front.

Comment

we just beat the best team in the country and Alabama will beat USC Next year. The SF Giants won the world series, my team, if my Ohio State buckeyes win, you better bow the F**K down.

Comment

we just beat the best team in the country and Alabama will beat USC Next year. The SF Giants won the world series, my team, if my Ohio State buckeyes win, you better bow the F**K down.
            pac 12 vs big 10 -2004 (6-1 vs big 10s sorry azz conference)

usc 45, nebraska 42
            washington 45, illiniois 19
            california 31, northwestern 24
            utah 26, michigan 10
            stanford 45, maryland 21
            oregon 46, michigan st. 27

rutgers 41, washington st 38

pac 12, in bowl games (pac 12 vs bowl teams) 5-1

stanford 45, maryland 21
            usc 45, nebraska 42
            arizona st 36, duke 31
            utah 45, colorado st 10
            oregon 59, florida 20

boise st. 38, arizona 30

pac 12 best conference, sec sukks, lol,

Comment

usc 45, nebraska 42
              utah 26, michigan 10
              stanford 45, maryland 21

stanford 45, maryland 21
              usc 45, nebraska 42
              arizona st 36, duke 31
              utah 45, colorado st 10
              oregon 59, florida 20

boise st. 38, arizona 30

I Don't give 2 ****s about conferences. I just care about 2 teams, Ohio State and Cal. I respect the Alabama crimson tide, great football team, they will beat USC Next year. Other teams I did not mention can suck a fat one. I care about my teams. F**k anyone else.

Comment

your conference sukks and everything you predict in college football turns to **** lil, homie, lol, look at the facts, facts, facts, lol,

usc 45, nebraska 42
                utah 26, michigan 10
                stanford 45, maryland 21

stanford 45, maryland 21
                usc 45, nebraska 42
                arizona st 36, duke 31
                utah 45, colorado st 10
                oregon 59, florida st 20

boise st. 38, arizona 30

Last edited by Tha_Greatest; 01-02-2015, 04:01 AM.

Comment

your conference sukks and everything you predict in college football turns to **** lil, homie, lol, look at the facts, facts, facts, lol,

usc 45, nebraska 42
                  utah 26, michigan 10
                  stanford 45, maryland 21

stanford 45, maryland 21
                  usc 45, nebraska 42
                  arizona st 36, duke 31
                  utah 45, colorado st 10
                  oregon 59, florida 20

boise st. 38, arizona 30

We are in the national championship game, the biggest prize in CFB. USC isn't. Right now, we would beat the living dog**** out of USC. I wouldn't be talking right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                    17 Lol's I counted in that post. Dude you are a beast with the lol's. You're a volume lol'er, you're basically the prime Allen Iverson of lol dropping. It's pretty badass, I'm not even going to front.
                    its true , what you said, lol

both teams played hard, classic aswell, lol

Comment

We are in the national championship game, the biggest prize in CFB. USC isn't. Right now, we would beat the living dog**** out of USC. I wouldn't be talking right now.
                      i struck a nerve over you with the usc comment, lol, lol, they phaze the crap outta ohio st fan, the tradition of losing your team has against mine, the losing of your weak conference to mine

you cant compare any conference vs pac 10 lil homie, lol, none

big 10 and big 12 played awesome against that ****head conference sec, alabama never plays anybody good every year in regular season and they beat up on a overated 10 and 0 team from their weak conference, alabamas 10 -0 opponents sukk, 9they are all inflated sec teams with inflated azz records, lol), sec is like a eastern conference in the nba, nobodies with infated records, especially alabama, lol

Comment

Working...
                      X