No announcement yet.

The Ohio State Buckeyes Mega Thread, Pledge your Support here

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
    Were fine. We have Meyer. Who overall is a better College Coach than Harbaugh. We are fine. But if that falcons job opens. He may take it. And I heard the Raiders are still in the running. The Bears are in the running as wel.
    Harbaugh is going to Michigan,,,

Like I said, front all you want,, you don't want that dude in your divison.. He is crazy and is like the terminator,, he won't stop.. Just ask pete Carroll when he was at usc, and pete Carroll and usc were much more big time than urban and Ohio state...

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
      Harbaugh is going to Michigan,,,

Like I said, front all you want,, you don't want that dude in your divison.. He is crazy and is like the terminator,, he won't stop.. Just ask pete Carroll when he was at usc, and pete Carroll and usc were much more big time than urban and Ohio state...
      Carroll at SC was not better than Meyer at Florida.

Comment

Carroll at SC was not better than Meyer at Florida.
        Lmao....

Pete Carroll turned more guys pro
        Better in big bowl games
        3 straight title games
        3 national championships or shares of them

Urban had it good with tebow, and then bounced because the program was headed south..
        Carrol went from Palmer to leinhart to booty to Sanchez to Barkley and all drafted by nfl., hell Pete Carroll was sending backups to the league in Matt cassell..
        Urban went from leak to tebow to Brantley.. GTFO

You really don't have any idea what your talking about,,, harbaugh got you shook,, can't even post accurately anymore

Comment

Lmao....

Pete Carroll turned more guys pro
          Better in big bowl games
          3 straight title games
          3 national championships or shares of them

Urban had it good with tebow, and then bounced because the program was headed south..
          Carrol went from Palmer to leinhart to booty to Sanchez to Barkley and all drafted by nfl., hell Pete Carroll was sending backups to the league in Matt cassell..
          Urban went from leak to tebow to Brantley.. GTFO

You really don't have any idea what your talking about,,, harbaugh got you shook,, can't even post accurately anymore
          No, we want to beat a strong Michigan not a weak one. Seriously, 2012 was yes we got them back, 2013 was ok, and 2014 - Michigan looked weak.

Seriously, I was beginning to think the Spartans was the better of the rivalries. Anyway, good for Michigan, now the B1G has one more killer team to beat down on the SEC.

Comment

• Originally posted by jjbj2 View Post
            No, we want to beat a strong Michigan not a weak one. Seriously, 2012 was yes we got them back, 2013 was ok, and 2014 - Michigan looked weak.

Seriously, I was beginning to think the Spartans was the better of the rivalries. Anyway, good for Michigan, now the B1G has one more killer team to beat down on the SEC.
            I'm not one of those Buckeye fans who roots for the conference teams. I root against Michigan no matter what. Unless it helps the Buckeyes, I will never root for that School up north.

Comment

I'm not one of those Buckeye fans who roots for the conference teams. I root against Michigan no matter what. Unless it helps the Buckeyes, I will never root for that School up north.
              Harbaugh got you shook

Comment

Spoken like a true fan. I am not gonna argue that but I hate it when Ohio is belittled just because of its conference.

Comment

Harbaugh got you shook
                  Harbaugh doesn't have me shook. I was never impressed by his Stanfurd teams.

Comment

Harbaugh doesn't have me shook. I was never impressed by his Stanfurd teams.
                    He got you shook....

Not impressed with taking a crap team and turning them into a top 25 powerhouse, developing Andrew luck, pulled the biggest upset by point spread in history of sports betting when his 41 point dog beat the mighty usc.. Did such a good job, so quickly he landed an nfl gig and took another crap team and turned it into a top team...
                    Face it, if your urban Myer and Ohio state, having jim harbaugh go to Michigan is a worst case scenario..
                    You will realize this when 2 years from now, harbaugh leads Michigan to an upset over highly ranked Ohio st and bounces you from the playoff picture

Then you will realize...

Face it,, buckeye nation is shook by harbaugh,, and so is east Lansing Spartans

Comment

• In about 3 years urban will get ran off by harbaugh, just like saban did to him at Florida.. Urban will end up at Norte dame or usc, etc

Comment

Working...
                      X