No announcement yet.

PSA : I've resigned as a staff member

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
    Are you still going to be a mod for the time being until your replacement is appointed, Kind of like the president I guess.
    No, Im in charge until then...I was like the vice president when Bringer was a mod.

Comment

Sucks to hear, Bringer. I always thought you were a really good mod. I feel ya though, bro.

Comment

The Joe Cortez of moderators has stepped down. Always fair but firm. I'm not surprised at all at the emails and messages you said you received, this site is full of a bunch of males with female tendencies. Although our views differ on things you've always carried yourself as a stand up guy. Welcome back to the normal life Bringer.

Comment

Originally posted by ßringer View Post
          I'm quoting this because it absolutely needs to be read. I came back today to discover 4 ridiculously offensive threads active in the lounge : One asking black users what kind of fried chicken was tastiest, and 3 basically advocating a genocide against muslims, equating all muslims with scum and celebrating US air strikes.

The latter 3 were so ****ing distasteful that it took Anorak creating a thread about them to finally get some action done...by me, returning from a vacation. I don't think I need to point out how ****ed up it is that it takes a guy like ANORAK saying "that's too much" to draw attention from the mods to close down the threads. Even then, the mod that did it was me - The guy who officially stepped down from his staff position weeks ago.

This place is currently out of control and, unless we get a replacement for me or REED and Boston step up their presence, I imagine it's only going to get worse from here.
          Well, you can thank the likes of the Tase and takingaim for creating those kinds of threads. Why people like those, especially Tase, haven't been perma banned is a mystery.

Anyways it's still good to read that you'll continue to post although as a regular member. I can only imagine how mentally draining it must have been to be a mod on a site full of ****ing idiots

Comment

I got banned for a second and then unbanned. Who did that, that was not cool bro.

Comment

Welcome back to normal life brother .

Comment

People take the net too seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by Da Machine View Post
                  Some sensitive biches here. People actually message you that often?
                  That's what I think.. Like who the hell really pm the mods.. You gotta be a complete loser to do that

Comment

Its unfortunate the lounge has so many ****s in it.
                    I remember a time when i didnt know who the mods were, because they rarely had to get involved in anything.
                    Sometimes i felt Bringer got involved too much, but like i said, there are an awful lot of utter ****s here now.

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
                      Are you still going to be a mod for the time being until your replacement is appointed, Kind of like the president I guess.
                      Nope. I washed my hands of the job when I sent BPP that message weeks ago. If he's slow to find a replacement and this place falls into disarray, that's on him for dragging his feet. I don't have the power now to do much of anything anyway.

Comment

Working...
                      X