Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bringer.... The Man, The Myth as well as the Douchebag.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

why'd TS get banned doe?

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin'
      And you told me that James Toney puts his thumb in my ass.

Id love to send him a message saying that Boxing Scene employees/higher ups are claiming that he is in to ****sexual encounters. I'm sure that he would love it.
      sig'd

Comment

Good stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
          This battle is Thunderdome worthy. A true clash of the titans . Word is bringer is unbeatable. Nip and tuck affair so far , I give slight edge to bringer thus far
          "Slight edge"?

I'm responsible for every meltdown this guy has had over the last 2 years. I posted his boxrec. I shattered his condescending facade. I started it all with a single thunderdome thread. Hilariously, back then, I had a few users say that I went "too far" and that I was bullying him. Fast forward a bit and now everybody hates the guy and are using my gags against him. It took a little while, but now everybody sees what I said about the ****face 2 years ago.

I pretty much ruined his life here because ever since all he's done is have public meltdown after public meltdown and created thread after thread about me when I've been ignoring his infantile attention-whoring for months.

I take a break from this site for weeks and come back and what's happening? Rockin' is having another hissy fit, putting everybody on ignore, and creating threads about me. I won this "battle" well over 2 years ago because I moved on with my life and he very clearly hasn't.

He's repeatedly threatened to sue me for psychological damage and cyber-bullying, FFS.

This isn't even a contest.
          Last edited by ßringer; 07-27-2014, 04:29 PM.

Comment

FYI, I didn't ban him, either.

I never ban someone I'm "beefing" with. That's a coward's move.

Comment

Originally posted by ßringer View Post
              FYI, I didn't ban him, either.

I never ban someone I'm "beefing" with. That's a coward's move.
              dinner jacket frog was the best. I almost pissed my self with that stuff... you are clearly worthy of the s**thouse wall on a jobsite. that is a compliment. once you are on the wall you have accomplished pissing someone off to the point where they become gutless & have to lash out someway. so they write graffiti on the wall about you...

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
                dinner jacket frog was the best. I almost pissed my self with that stuff... you are clearly worthy of the s**thouse wall on a jobsite. that is a compliment. once you are on the wall you have accomplished pissing someone off to the point where they become gutless & have to lash out someway. so they write graffiti on the wall about you...
                To be fair, dinner jacket frog was Anorak's creation. I'm the guy who outed his identity and started the whole "KTFO'd by a (insert ridiculously menial job title - like urinal puck replacement guy, or the guy who puts the candy coating on 'M&Ms' - here)" gag that everybody has added their own twist to since then.

It's a gag that keeps on giving since it relies solely on the creativity of the user posting it.

Comment

looooooooool

Comment

20 bucks says rockin is lurking this thread.

let those strong hands go, rock.

Comment

What is Rockin's boxrec??????

Comment

Working...
                      X