Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bringer.... The Man, The Myth as well as the Douchebag.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bringer.... The Man, The Myth as well as the Douchebag.

The integrity of this place is virtually nonexistent.
    Last edited by Rockin'; 01-24-2015, 02:11 PM.

You say this, yet you're the one creating threads about me. As usual. Even demanding my real life name in a previous thread, which I gave you so that you'd piss off...which, of course, you didn't. Instead you created a thread about me. Again - As always.

Can I just send you a picture of my cock and be done with it already? It certainly beats you swinging from it as a vehicle to get people to read your boorish threads.

Comment

You guys need to go on dr. Phil and work this out

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
        I thought that I had agreed to a seise fire with the higher ups here, (with the Douchebags)but obviously the integrity of this place is about a low as Bringers. Your mods sure love to throw **** anonymously. The integrity of this place is virtually nonexistent.
        Sorry couldn't help it, but you weren't even close

CEASE

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin'
          You are a ***** that would not post up his real name anyway.
          Ask any of my friends here - It's my real name. I'm on facebook, y'know. Difference is that I actually have the stones to put up my real picture (both here AND there) instead of using some stupid cartoon mouse I drew up when I was bombed out of my skull.

Sure send me a picture of your ****, I will laugh when you are banned for it.

I'm sure that it will be enough to fill up a slide when the photo is taken in high zoom.

Why do you enjoy sending pictures of your ****, must be a mod thing I guess.

Bringer sucks ****s and then sends out pictures of his own teeny weeny. Good for you Corky.... I mean Bringer, good for you.
          I assure you - My cock is glorious. Too glorious, in fact. At least for the likes of you.

Anything else I can help you with while you're busy having your latest temper-tantrum and creating threads about me, though? Perhaps you have a message you'd like me to pass on to the 75% of the lounge that you put on ignore during your last hissy fit?

Comment

I never claimed to be a spelling B champion.
            Obviously. You can't even spell "spelling bee" correctly, FFS.

Comment

Now he's following me to NSB to attack me there. For defending Daniel Geale against accusations of being a "tomato can" of all reasons.

See it for yourself...

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...2&postcount=17

I mean, I know Geale is a top 5 ranked middleweight and former champion and all, but I guess he just doesn't cut it in Rockin's book. Probably hasn't replaced enough urinal pucks in the men's restroom at the Detroit 'Denny's' for his liking...

Seriously, who's continuing this beef here? I'm not the one following someone from thread to thread and creating lounge threads about them. This ****face has a problem with over half of the ****ing forum. When >50% of the userbase hates your guts, I think it's safe to say that it's not their problem. Not to mention how many threads he's had deleted here in the lounge the last week or so.

Not gonna ban him, though. He already blames me for enough false bull**** as is. Let's see what the other mods do about him.

Comment

Would you two just get a room. Fcuk and be done with it. It's like watching two pent up teenagers on a lust chase with built up sexual tension.

I will happily donate towards a room in a motel

Comment

I won/lost fights, I never claimed to be a spelling B champion.

It's cool though, I couldn't figure out how to spell it.

Now Bringer will make proper spelling a law in the lounge while he throws his bull**** around the forum.
                  Cool, wasn't trying to be a prick.
                  Just helping

Comment

Originally posted by chav View Post
                    Would you two just get a room. Fcuk and be done with it. It's like watching two pent up teenagers on a lust chase with built up sexual tension.

I will happily donate towards a room in a motel

I don't **** cripples.

I can't blame him for being attracted to me, though.

Comment

Working...
                    X