No announcement yet.

My top 5 NBA small forwards

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brother Khalid View Post
    Leonard is definitely top 5. Only nerds and people who have limited knowledge of basketball, look at stats as the sole determining factor of judging players.

Anybody who knows anything about basketball knows that there are things players do that don't show up on a stat sheet.

Not only does Leonard have the best defense at the forward position (well if you count Tony Allen, KL is at worst 2nd best) he is so efficient at what he does, doesn't turn the ball over and doesn't make a lot of mental mistakes.

Also, like I said earlier, he sacrifices a lot of his game to play within the spurs system. Winning is more important that individual accolades as guys like Leonard and Parker could easily put up over 25ppg if they go the great light these other players got.
    He's only going to get better. He's already proven he can handle playing on the biggest stage. As good as Harden is, look how bad Harden looked in the finals.
    Last edited by $tate of Mind; 07-25-2014, 11:53 PM.

Comment

1. LeRoid
      2. Durant
      3. Melo
      4. George
      5. Leonard

Comment

Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post
        1. LeRoid
        2. Durant
        3. Melo
        4. George
        5. Leonard
        Were you surprised that LeBron left Miami?

Comment

LeRoid.... Lmao, never heard that one before

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
            LeRoid.... Lmao, never heard that one before
            He's a little bitter. He went from LeGod to LeRoid

Comment

Originally posted by Since 1985 View Post
              Were you surprised that LeBron left Miami?
              Yes, I was surprised and very disappointed. He gave my city four great years and I'll always be grateful for all the great memories, but he knew Wade and Bosh couldn't be relied upon anymore and the rest of the team were inept on both ends of the court. Oh well, now other NBA fans won't have to hate the Heat 24/7 as much as they did in the last four years. The Heat are going to be irrelevant for a few years, but Riley will make something happen before he retires.
              Last edited by Carpe Diem; 07-25-2014, 10:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post
                Yes, I was surprised and very disappointed. He gave my city four great years and I'll always be grateful for all the great memories, but he knew Wade and Bosh couldn't be relied upon anymore and the rest of the team were inept on both ends of the court. Oh well, now other NBA fans won't have to hate the Heat 24/7 as much as they did in the last four years. The Heat are going to be irrelevant for a few years, but Riley will make something happen before he retires.
                Try decades.

No one is gonna be lured by the allure of playing with Bosh and Wade. Except maybe Melo...... Or nah.

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                  Try decades.

No one is gonna be lured by the allure of playing with Bosh and Wade. Except maybe Melo...... Or nah.
                  Don't doubt Riley..

He has built up the heat multiple times- Alonzo n hardaway, Eddie jones and Brian grant, wade and shaq, and then the big 3, and he has also done it with the Knicks...

Riley has stood the test of time, he may not build a dynasty again, but the heat are in good hands with him..

Comment

Originally posted by Since 1985 View Post
                    Wow, you think Parsons is better than Paul George? I like Parsons but George is a much more complete player.
                    That was no order....my bad

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                      Try decades.

Riley has a strong proven record of getting star level players. Say what you want about Heat fanbase being the worst in the NBA, but the Heat are a first-class organization and Riley is still one of the best GM's in the league. I don't think he'll hit another home run in 2016 and land Durant, but you can bet your ass that he will find a way to sign another star player next to Bosh because Wade will no longer be reliable as a primary/secondary options by then.

The only way that i can see the Heat struggling to sign any star players in the future is if Riley were to retire. Riley is a bit too strict and controlling though. That might play a factor against some star FA's in the foreseeable future.

Comment

Working...
                      X