No announcement yet.

Israeli ground forces enter Gaza

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hype Job View Post
    Stop injecting words you don't understand into your inane ramblings.
    Remember those moments when you always forget your debit card pin code and the operator says to you "#48 doe."

Comment

• Originally posted by Mirko Troll Cop View Post
      Remember those moments when you always forget your debit card pin code and the operator says to you "#48 doe."
      "peeleft:"peeleft:

Comment

How many American doctors are Muslim? Let's just focus on the states? Point is, they have jobs. If "Islam" was erroneous then there probably wouldn't be these doctors for hire...

People seem to forget how many countries are Islamic based that do business on a general basis. Again, if "Islam" were erroneous no progression of said examples would exist...

Furthermore, how many muslims are in the world? How many professionals who are Muslim supersede Mormon based doctors or professionals?

FFS... Muhammad Ali or Prince Naz... the irony of pluralism or the respect of beliefs must-just-simply focus on 21st century events and propaganda...

I thought western schools learned about the Ottoman Empire and modern day Turkey...
        Those doctors are NO GOOD!, Those country suck!...NEED I SAY MORE?. GTFO with Islamicasskissing!. It's the worst FICTION ever invented by a pedophile or even by anyone!.

Comment

• Originally posted by Amazinger View Post
          Those doctors are NO GOOD!, Those country suck!...NEED I SAY MORE?. GTFO with Islamicasskissing!. It's the worst FICTION ever invented by a pedophile or even by anyone!.
          Sucks to be your mind.

Comment

Sucks to be your mind.

You love to suck eh!. Go scream your mantra and blow yourself up!.

MAY YOUR allah take a liking to you and
            BLOW YOURSELF UP REAL GOOD!.

Comment

You love to suck eh!. Go scream your mantra and blow yourself up!.

MAY YOUR allah take a liking to you and
              BLOW YOURSELF UP REAL GOOD!.
              Nah. I rather watch Floyd school Gatti than to "blow myself up." Floyd schooling others is better than bombs son

Comment

• Isreali's(jews) suffered at the hands of the Nazi's and then become Nazi's themselves.

Kinda like how a pedophile is abused by their uncle as a child..

Comment

Nah. I rather watch Floyd school Gatti than to "blow myself up." Floyd schooling others is better than bombs son
                  I watch Floyd's fight every NIGHT!. It help me to sleep fast.

Comment

I watch Floyd's fight every NIGHT!. It help me to sleep fast.
                    I know some people that don't read books with red covers. I understand. Styles

Comment

I know some people that don't read books with red covers. I understand. Styles
                      Reading literature keep me awake, Floydies fight is the "BESTEST" sleeping pill. as would FMsr would say.

Comment

Working...
                      X