Collapse
No announcement yet.

Israeli ground forces enter Gaza

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One of the BBC's leading correspondents, Jeremy Bowen, has been removed from his position after reporting that 'Hamas does not use human shields'

Comment

• http://www.timesofisrael.com/netanya...gain-on-hamas/

America is Israel's bitch

Comment

• Originally posted by Money_May View Post
        Yes actually, the American capital in the hands of Zions. American people have to boycott zionist industry, time to wake up people.

Comment

• http://www.haaretz.com/news/diplomac...emium-1.608900

Spain freezes arms exports to Israel over Gaza op

The Spanish government decided to temporarily freeze arms and military technology exports to Israel over the offensive in the Gaza Strip, the Spanish daily El Pais reported on Monday.

Spain is the second country to announce sanctions over arms sale to Israel in the past 24 hours, after Britain said it was reviewing all arms export licenses to Israel. A similar move was taken by the British government after Operation Cast Lead in 2009.

there needs to be real consequences for their war crimes.

I hope more countries stop funding the israeli massacre machine.

israel needs to be isolated like north korea. that will be the only way to convince them that treating palestinians like 2nd class non-humans is unacceptable.
          Last edited by Divine Hammer; 08-05-2014, 10:04 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Money_May View Post
            One of the BBC's leading correspondents, Jeremy Bowen, has been removed from his position after reporting that 'Hamas does not use human shields'
            Lies

http://m.bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-trending-28639101

Comment

• Originally posted by Rapid Counter View Post
              The absence of Jeremy Bowen, the BBC's Middle East editor, from recent news bulletins has spawned a conspiracy theory that has taken on a life of its own on Twitter.
              Stopped reading here.

It is nice of them to let us know in the headline at least that nothing worth reading is to follow.

"Conspiracy theory"?

Definitely this is nothing of the sort.

Troves of journalists have been removed for similar things (I mean in the past few weeks, not historically).

I am familiar with such information, being a follower of news and current events.

Look it up yourself if you want to verify. There are stories out there.

I'm too tired and lazy to try to link anything, especially for a topic such as this in which most of those who would demand verification are posting with an agenda, and won't be moved by sources.

A number journalists have been removed for not covering Israel properly. Look it up. See what you find.

Comment

• Here's one such case.

Questions Surround NBC's Removal Of Ayman Mohyeldin From Gaza

Comment

• Zionists know well how to spread propagandas, fake news. Muslim are really so silly and naive about this kind of media wars, I'm not sure if this is a good thing or bad thing, but probably I would prefer to be silly rather than to be an evil. Evil people is doomed to lose.

Comment

• Originally posted by Virgil Caine View Post
                    Stopped reading here.

It is nice of them to let us know in the headline at least that nothing worth reading is to follow.

"Conspiracy theory"?

Definitely this is nothing of the sort.

Troves of journalists have been removed for similar things (I mean in the past few weeks, not historically).

I am familiar with such information, being a follower of news and current events.

Look it up yourself if you want to verify. There are stories out there.

I'm too tired and lazy to try to link anything, especially for a topic such as this in which most of those who would demand verification are posting with an agenda, and won't be moved by sources.

A number journalists have been removed for not covering Israel properly. Look it up. See what you find.
                    I wasnt talking about troves of journalists. The artice is regarding a specific journalist . If you couldnt be bothered to read the article then you probably shouldnt have responded at all. Keep enjoying the news that suits you

Comment

• Originally posted by Checheni_Lamara View Post
                      Zionists know well how to spread propagandas, fake news. Muslim are really so silly and naive about this kind of media wars, I'm not sure if this is a good thing or bad thing, but probably I would prefer to be silly rather than to be an evil. Evil people is doomed to lose.
                      i agree. zionists are good at telling lies to justify their massacre. shameful behavior.

Comment

Working...
                      X