Are you sick in the head or something?

Where is the proof for those 27 paragraphs of horse ****
    you wrote?

You are a liar.

If nazis claimed they invented fire it wouldn't make it true you
    rat b@stard.
    Everything I said is easily verifiable.

Also, I never praised Islam.

I probably sympathize slightly more with the vitriolic reactionaries who say Islam is cancer than with the 'free hugs for refugee' crowd, although both sides are completely off kilter.

By the way, I reported your post, just for the hell of it, for flaming and personal insults.

Be civil or get reported again.

Comment

• Originally posted by Virgil Caine View Post
      Everything I said is easily verifiable.

Also, I never praised Islam.

I probably sympathize slightly more with the vitriolic reactionaries who say Islam is cancer than with the 'free hugs for refugee' crowd, although both sides are completely off kilter.

By the way, I reported your post, just for the hell of it, for flaming and personal insults.

Be civil or get reported again.
      You are a snitch and a b1tch. Fcuk you.
      (by your own admission)
      Can't you have a discussion without ratting on someone
      you sniveling little dog.

None of what you said is verifiable. I said provide proof.

You didn't provide proof. You're asking me to take your word.
      Hahaha. Why would I believe you??
      Then you ran of to tell teacher someone said a bad word.
      grow up sissy boy.

I know why you won't post any "evidence"
      You're afraid of being debunked and made to look even more foolish.

SHOW ME THE EVIDENCE!

Originally posted by Virgil Caine View Post

Don't try to change the narrative f@ggot.

Lets stick to the topic at hand you disgusting propagandist.
      This about science you little worm.

Now SHOW ME THE MONEY!
      I mean EVIDENCE...

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnny Steele View Post
        You are a snitch and a b1tch. Fcuk you.
        (by your own admission)
        Can't you have a discussion without ratting on someone
        you sniveling little dog.

None of what you said is verifiable. I said provide proof.

You didn't provide proof. You're asking me to take your word.
        Hahaha. Why would I believe you??
        Then you ran of to tell teacher someone said a bad word.
        grow up sissy boy.

I know why you won't post any "evidence"
        You're afraid of being debunked and made to look even more foolish.

SHOW ME THE EVIDENCE!

Don't try to change the narrative f@ggot.

Lets stick to the topic at hand you disgusting propagandist.
        This about science you little worm.

Now SHOW ME THE MONEY!
        I mean EVIDENCE...
        Reported for flaming and personal insults.

Keep going, I can as well.

You have done nothing but salt the fields of any actual discussion with reactionary, vitriolic attack.

It'll get you nowhere.

In the real world, you wouldn't dare speak up to me, and if you did you would be slapped down so quick your head would spin.

Here isn't much different.

Now go sit in the corner.

Comment

Keep going, I can as well.

You have done nothing but salt the fields of any actual discussion with reactionary, vitriolic attack.

It'll get you nowhere.

In the real world, you wouldn't dare speak up to me, and if you did you would be slapped down so quick your head would spin.

Here isn't much different.

Now go sit in the corner.

Digusting rat coward.

Why don't you post evidence you filthy pig!!!

You wouldn't do **** in real life. You resort to snitchin on the internet you weak b1tch. You'd get scared of me and hand me your wallet and then beg me not to knock you out.

You're just mad i called out your lies.

Where is this proof of muslim science??
          Show me how your people have made any contribution to the world in terms of science and technology you filthy son of a b1tch.

Comment

Digusting rat coward.

Why don't you post evidence you filthy pig!!!

You wouldn't do **** in real life. You resort to snitchin on the internet you weak b1tch. You'd get scared of me and hand me your wallet and then beg me not to knock you out.

You're just mad i called out your lies.

Where is this proof of muslim science??
            Show me how your people have made any contribution to the world in terms of science and technology you filthy son of a b1tch.

Funny how you are projecting your flavor-of-the-month object of hate now.

My people, haha.

Comment

Funny how you are projecting your flavor-of-the-month object of hate now.

My people, haha.
              So I take it this means you have no real evidence then?

Why can't you show me even one contribution your "people"
              have made? You son of a b1tch.

Why don't you at least point me to the pages in your "holy book" that claims "science".

Comment

So I take it this means you have no real evidence then?

Why can't you show me even one contribution your "people"
                have made? You son of a b1tch.

Why don't you at least point me to the pages in your "holy book" that claims "science".
                Johnny Steele is the hopeful optimistic thinking he can beat Normal Finkelstein regarding the Conflict! Tsk tsk

"Kids and alts these days." - Obama

Comment

• Originally posted by Amazinger View Post
                  Nothing good ever came out of Islam!.
                  How many American doctors are Muslim? Let's just focus on the states? Point is, they have jobs. If "Islam" was erroneous then there probably wouldn't be these doctors for hire...

People seem to forget how many countries are Islamic based that do business on a general basis. Again, if "Islam" were erroneous no progression of said examples would exist...

Furthermore, how many muslims are in the world? How many professionals who are Muslim supersede Mormon based doctors or professionals?

FFS... Muhammad Ali or Prince Naz... the irony of pluralism or the respect of beliefs must-just-simply focus on 21st century events and propaganda...

I thought western schools learned about the Ottoman Empire and modern day Turkey...

Comment

• Originally posted by Mirko Troll Cop View Post
                    How many American doctors are Muslim? Let's just focus on the states? Point is, they have jobs. If "Islam" was erroneous then there probably wouldn't be these doctors for hire...

People seem to forget how many countries are Islamic based that do business on a general basis. Again, if "Islam" were erroneous no progression of said examples would exist...

Furthermore, how many muslims are in the world? How many professionals who are Muslim supersede Mormon based doctors or professionals?

FFS... Muhammad Ali or Prince Naz... the irony of pluralism or the respect of beliefs must-just-simply focus on 21st century events and propaganda...

I thought western schools learned about the Ottoman Empire and modern day Turkey...
                    Stop injecting words you don't understand into your inane ramblings.

Comment

• Israel will forever be dealing with this problem because they chose compromise. You cannot compromise with a muslim. Israel had a golden opportunity in 1967 to put all the palestinians in the west bank into the Gaza strip. They could have created a buffer zone and given palestinians their own country. But they chose to compromise. And now they are paying the price. Although they are handling the situation better than europe, they are still dealing with them as if they are humans. Allowing them to travel from west bank to israel on work passes.

They should be given an ultimatum. All palestinains in the west bank move to Gaza or get completely cut off for good.

Comment

Working...
                      X