Anyone has their own business here?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
    Lol... Then no, I'm not an Indian..

I said I started a company that owns rentals and bar and grills, not that i own rundown gas stations, dunkin donuts, and motel 8s

HELLO MY FRIEND!

Comment

i open shoe store just 8 months ago, bought my computer to the store 3 months ago.
      look at me now 200+ post in just 3 months. this wouldn't happen if i'm still at my old job.

Life is great now

Comment

Originally posted by bigsmoothh View Post
        i own my own hot dog shops. I started with a 14" griddle and now im about to open location #3. my hotdogs are wrapped in bacon served with pico de gallo and french fries.
        Hey Big how bout sending couple of those bad boys here. Well trade for nipple pics. Deal?

Comment

I lost a pack of lebron's lightning lemonade.. Can u help
          I can help, but business is busy. I'll send the boys out as soon as I can.

Originally posted by Badzi87 View Post
          Wrigleys spearmint buddy somewhere in Manchester city centre
          Alright, might be a month or two at this rat.

Comment

Originally posted by Renal Colic View Post
            I can help, but business is busy. I'll send the boys out as soon as I can.

Alright, might be a month or two at this rat.
            Ill pay you good £££/€€€/$$$ whichever currency tickles you're fancy.

I want all 6 chewing caps back though in "mint" condition

Comment

Those sound great, and I'm actually gonna steal that from u.. I'm working on our new menu now and each day we offer a food special, I'm gonna do the big smooth hot dog!!!!![/QUOTE]

thanks, glad you like the idea.

Comment

I own Vandelay Industries.

Comment

yes. i own a courier service. i ship labels and paper products by the pallet for a printing company.

i hate it. the money is pretty good, and should allow me to get out of it and do something else in a few years. i'm contemplating sales, real estate [investing, not being a realtor,] and going to graduate school to teach special education.

teachers get f#Cking summers off, man... they never atalk about it, but that's why those mfers love their jobs so much

i'm starting to realize that the best job on the planet is to be a tenured college professor. i know i wouldn't have the stomach for the schooling, but that's one hell of a job. those guys get paid well, and work six months out of the year.

i've definitely got the ego for it . i've never met any group of people as arrogant as the people who taught me in school. maybe the fighters i've known. maybe.

Comment

I own my own company.. Develop commercial properties, capital investment, and rental houses.. Started it up about 5 years ago..
                    So far I have bought an old fast food building in foreclosure and converted it into a nice bar and grill,so I'm the landlord plus the bar owner, own 2 rental properties and one rental lot but it's an empty lot and hasnt been developed yet.

Currently working on a 2nd bar n grill location in a nearby town..

Very hard work the first 3 years, but recently have been seeing the dividends of hardwork, I got great cash flow,mand the spare money i use to fund investments into the market, much like how insurance companies due with their premiums and float
                    That's awesome man , there must have been a lot of risk involved it's good it worked out

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                      yes. i own a courier service. i ship labels and paper products by the pallet for a printing company.

i hate it. the money is pretty good, and should allow me to get out of it and do something else in a few years. i'm contemplating sales, real estate [investing, not being a realtor,] and going to graduate school to teach special education.

teachers get f#Cking summers off, man... they never atalk about it, but that's why those mfers love their jobs so much

i'm starting to realize that the best job on the planet is to be a tenured college professor. i know i wouldn't have the stomach for the schooling, but that's one hell of a job. those guys get paid well, and work six months out of the year.

i've definitely got the ego for it . i've never met any group of people as arrogant as the people who taught me in school. maybe the fighters i've known. maybe.
                      Lmaooo ye man teachers have pretty good job espically with the time they get off . Btw your business is unique man never came across an idea like that

Comment

Working...
                      X