• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jaded View Post
    I own Vandelay Industries.
    Are you looking to hire any latex salesmen? I have experience

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
      i'm starting to realize that the best job on the planet is to be a tenured college professor. i know i wouldn't have the stomach for the schooling, but that's one hell of a job. those guys get paid well, and work six months out of the year.
      You have to publish all the time...but again depends what kind of prof and for which school. When I was in school a good 40% of my books were published by the professors that actually taught the course.

In Canada, for some colleges you don't even need a PHD you can teach with a masters and don't need to publish ****.

College = US trade school or community college (2 year programs)

Comment

Originally posted by 7_rocket View Post
        Indian person
        People from South Asia as a whole. Not just Indians.

Comment

I'm planning on starting up my own audio/video company out here and I'm still tryna get space for a studio & some equipment and I'll be set. Also gotta get my clientele up as well but It'll blow up sooner or later

Comment

Originally posted by king4oranges View Post
            That's awesome man , there must have been a lot of risk involved it's good it worked out
            Yes, a lot of risk.. That's why I work everyday of the year for years now.. Sometimes it sucks, but I'm a workaholic, plus the bucks stops with me.. Im terribly afraid of failure, it's what drives me

Comment

kinda, im a professional poker player

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                Are you looking to hire any latex salesmen? I have experience
                George?...is that you?
                Last edited by jaded; 07-16-2014, 12:08 AM.

Comment

I do, my company makes Leather Jackets and such. http://laerbrand.com

Last edited by !! Shawn; 07-15-2014, 11:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                    yes. i own a courier service. i ship labels and paper products by the pallet for a printing company.

i hate it. the money is pretty good, and should allow me to get out of it and do something else in a few years. i'm contemplating sales, real estate [investing, not being a realtor,] and going to graduate school to teach special education.

teachers get f#Cking summers off, man... they never atalk about it, but that's why those mfers love their jobs so much

i'm starting to realize that the best job on the planet is to be a tenured college professor. i know i wouldn't have the stomach for the schooling, but that's one hell of a job. those guys get paid well, and work six months out of the year.

i've definitely got the ego for it . i've never met any group of people as arrogant as the people who taught me in school. maybe the fighters i've known. maybe.
                    You misred the question it wasn't "Does your dad own a business that you work at"

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                      In America? I haven't seen an arcade in years, i loved those as a kid and spent many hours in there pumping tokens in..

Do you currently own it or in the past

Those sound great, and I'm actually gonna steal that from u.. I'm working on our new menu now and each day we offer a food special, I'm gonna do the big smooth hot dog!!!!!
                      I was a little hacker, our local arcade had these smart cards with eproms in them, and we figured out we could take them apart and pull out the eprom and program infinite credits on it. That was a fun summer. We were like 13.

Comment

Working...
                      X