No announcement yet.

Anyone has their own business here?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone has their own business here?

I am curious as to what type of business loungers have ? I am thinking of starting something.

I own my own company.. Develop commercial properties, capital investment, and rental houses.. Started it up about 5 years ago..
    So far I have bought an old fast food building in foreclosure and converted it into a nice bar and grill,so I'm the landlord plus the bar owner, own 2 rental properties and one rental lot but it's an empty lot and hasnt been developed yet.

Currently working on a 2nd bar n grill location in a nearby town..

Very hard work the first 3 years, but recently have been seeing the dividends of hardwork, I got great cash flow,mand the spare money i use to fund investments into the market, much like how insurance companies due with their premiums and float

Comment

I own Microsoft.

Comment

I own a small arcade in the mall

Comment

I'm second in command to Beercules. He owns Microsoft.

Comment

Originally posted by AL YANKAB*TCH View Post
            I'm second in command to Beercules. He owns Microsoft.
            We makin' dat money doe!

Comment

i own my own hot dog shops. I started with a 14" griddle and now im about to open location #3. my hotdogs are wrapped in bacon served with pico de gallo and french fries.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                We makin' dat money doe!

Comment

Originally posted by bigsmoothh View Post
                  i own my own hot dog shops. I started with a 14" griddle and now im about to open location #3. my hotdogs are wrapped in bacon served with pico de gallo and french fries.
                  That sounds fcuking good right about now.

Comment

Originally posted by twrx View Post
                    I own a small arcade in the mall
                    In America? I haven't seen an arcade in years, i loved those as a kid and spent many hours in there pumping tokens in..

Do you currently own it or in the past

Originally posted by bigsmoothh View Post
                    Those sound great, and I'm actually gonna steal that from u.. I'm working on our new menu now and each day we offer a food special, I'm gonna do the big smooth hot dog!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X