Collapse
No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL NBA Off Season Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And thus Donald Curry, is the better offensive player then James.

No.

Remember Michael Adams? On the Nuggets? Back in the late 80's early 90's?

Probably not.

There is only player I would take over LeBron on a pure offensive level.

And it isn't the dude for the Knicks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
      And thus Donald Curry, is the better offensive player then James.

No.

Remember Michael Adams? On the Nuggets? Back in the late 80's early 90's?

Probably not.

There is only player I would take over LeBron on a pure offensive level.

And it isn't the dude for the Knicks.

yea...i wouldn't take JR Smith either

Comment

• Originally posted by miamike View Post
        I think Miami is still the top contender in the East if Wade's legs hold up. Bosh will have his best year.
        It has more to do with how bad the East is, but you're 100% right. Who can you say is undoubtedly better than Miami besides 2 teams?

Comment

• I see LeBron, Love, and Irving averaging around these numbers:

LeBron
          25PPG 7AST 8REB

Love
          23PPG 4AST 13REB

Irving
          21PPG 7AST 3REB

A very productive trio. They should average near 70 PPG.

Comment

• People sleep on Deng waaaaaayyyy to much. He was suppose to be the Cavs missing piece when they were doing OK but once he got there that team was already a mess with all the drama and in house feuds. Deng couldn't carry them so now he's not thought of highly anymore.

Deng is the PERFECT replacement for Lebron. He is just as good a defender and a decent scorer too. If Wade can stay healthy and if Bosh picks up the rest the Heat will be seeded between 4 and 6 seed. GURANTEED.

Comment

• Kobe, Carmelo, Wade, Curry, Durant and Harden are all better shooters than LeBron James.

Comment

• Originally posted by $BloodyNate$ View Post
                Deng is the PERFECT replacement for Lebron.
                Yeah, ummm....I gotta disagree on this one. The only PERFECT replacement (especially an all caps perfect like the one in your post) for LeBron James, is well, a clone of LeBron James.

Comment

• funny lebron joke.

lebron wears #23 to remind himself how many seconds he has before he pass the ball to his teammate to take the last second shot.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                    Yeah, ummm....I gotta disagree on this one. The only PERFECT replacement (especially an all caps perfect like the one in your post) for LeBron James, is well, a clone of LeBron James.
                    Of course their are better players then Deng but as far as fitting into how Miami has played the last few years I'd say Deng probably has the best shot at making them look at least somewhat similar because he's one of the best defenders in the league, can score multiple ways and can pass. He's not Lebron James but he was always near the top of the list if not at the very top of guys you'd want guarding Lebron.

Comment

• The bottom line is Deng might not be a playmaker on offense but he is on defense and still has a decent offense. People are being way too over dramatic about how bad the heat will be without Lebron. The fact is why did Lebron go to the Heat in the first place?

They still have most of the team from years past and Deng is as good as it gets replacing Lebron for the short term. Their biggest factor is SHABAZZ. If Shabazz even develops into even a decent or solid NBA veteran the Heat will be a hard team to beat by anybody.

Comment

Working...
                      X